[13:08:17] KitsuniRose > WHO
[13:08:26] KitsuniRose > TELL US WHO YOU THINK IS HACKING
[13:08:28] BigDogRR > Delta
[13:08:32] KitsuniRose > lol
[13:08:33] DeltaTron > oh
[13:08:40] DeltaTron > thanks for the compliment
[13:08:41] Psycho29388 > LOL
[13:08:50] DeltaTron > want to learn more? join our teamspeak
[13:08:54] KitsuniRose - Russian Army - Alpha > minorr just teleported through a wall
[13:10:01] BigDogRR >  these guys are using macros
[13:10:28] BigDogRR >  macros are total bs hacks
[13:10:31] DeltaTron > You will cost your entire clan removal from our server if you keep having empty hackusations Bigdog..
[13:10:43] JetT3ch > whats macros
[13:10:50] DeltaTron > Want to complain? buy your own server.
[13:12:01] BigDogRR >  macros are softwares that will play keystokes or mouse press seq back with 1 key and they are hacks
[13:12:29] KitsuniRose > Sjhiorwuhbea
[13:12:31] DeltaTron > Macros are on keyboards. every modern keyboard has them..and they are not hacks
[13:12:35] KitsuniRose - Russian Army - Alpha > mped off the side of the building
[13:12:44] DeltaTron > 1 key = 2 commands or more.. must be hacking right?
[13:12:56] BigDogRR >  don't care they are still hacks and are in violation of EA TOS
[13:14:32] BigDogRR >  actually don't care if they come with your mouse or keyboard they are hacks
[13:14:52] KitsuniRose > you apparently dont know what a hack is
[13:14:57] KitsuniRose > or a cheat for that matter
[13:14:59] BigDogRR - Russian Army - Delta > ation of EA Terms of Service and I'll report you for hacking
[13:15:01] DeltaTron > You also really need to cool it..
[13:15:24] BigDogRR >  they are in violation of EA's Terms of Service are are hacks regaurdless
[13:15:41] DeltaTron > TOS does not enforce macro keys.
[13:15:52] DeltaTron > Own a server.. TOS is second nature.
[13:15:54] BigDogRR >  absolutly they do!
[13:16:31] DeltaTron > again.. get the facts straight. maybe your clanmates should calm you down before you make yourselves look any more foolish..
[13:16:40] BigDogRR > Read the TOS they are right in the middle and EA and every other Game MFG calls them hacks too
[13:16:41] TheLeadWall - US Army > cmon guys revive

At this point i had enough. disrespect of our common values and disruption of gameplay.. they where warned. i will not stand for people spewing their bullshit in our servers. especialy forwarding their own agenda of " Macros are hacks" - if macros are hacks.. then anyone with multipile button keyboards/mice are hackers...

Bigdog dug graves for his fellow clanmates..they failed to stop him. i issues permanent bans to the entire clan for failure to comply with an administrator.. disruption of gameplay... and the consistent inaccurate forwarding of a lie..

BigDogRR BigDogRR   Name Permanent Consistent complaints. hackusations - 666

GreenToe123 GreenToe123   Name Permanent Consistent complaints. hackusations - 666

16Twisticles 16Twisticles   Name Permanent Consistent complaints. hackusations - 666

RockySAD RockySAD   Name Permanent Consistent complaints. hackusations - 666

Reminder.. we do not forward assholery in our environment.

Update.. offenders joined teamspeak.. apparently everyone is a " fat fucking child" - upon displaying that.. they left.. dealt with swiftly..standard is upheld.

MEME2

MEME2

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I was playing on your servers when I noticed player movements that are normally not possible with a standard Keyboard and/or mouse So I ask about hacks and one of your players admitted to using macros/hacks I then told him that was hacking According to EA and any other Game MFG today! Afterwards the server admin Delta.... Banned me for saying something and like any great BADmin banned the rest of my clan members playing there, even though they said nothing.

Deluding yourself by not accepting the fact that macros are hacks dosen't make them any less hacks nor does it make those that use them any less hackers! Macros are hacks!

EA's TOS

http://www.ea.com/te...rvice#section11 middle of page - Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.

MACROS ARE HACKS and in violation of EA TOS

I reported the Players and the Low-Key Clan, this Web-Site and your Servers as Hackers and Hacking Servers!

Have a nice day BigDog!

MEME2

MEME2

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I see you are ACI members it also against their rules as well I'll be reporting you there too since I'm a Server Admin there Too!

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
Since I was in the game and in Teampseak at the time of this happening, I can assure anyone reading this they got what they deserved.

I'd also rather continue to be what he said we were ("Fat Fucking Children") than to be 30 years old with no consideration or respect for anyone.

Guest_Delta_*

Guest_Delta_*
  • Guests
Invalid. There is no TOS violation.. there is no PROOF of macro use.. only you biased. un-educated.. inexperienced opinion.. my weight against yours.. i own the server. we make the rules.. you compromised our environment.. and our written standard operating procedures..

Macro keys on G19.. or any keyboards are not hacks.. if so.. why has no one been banned for using keystrokes..? as for movement that you deem impossible.. i'm sorry your skill level is not up to par with our members. or the likes of myself.. you will not return to our servers. empty threats now of " Reporting for TOS violations" when none exist.. we hold our values close..seems you can not control yourself or you so called clanmates with their verbal insults.. " We cant control him.. he's just like that"  - Not my problem.. not LKG's problem.. only yours.

Badmin? yet you claim of " hacking and macros" and you also claim they are the same.. you know. i find entertainment with this one.. but please continue to solidify the fact that you are a liar. and someone who can not stand getting killed in a video game by a superior player and or force...

Good day..

ThePoolshark

ThePoolshark

• 1 posts
Soooooo........

Macros are against TOS, but macros are detected by PB, GGC, all the others streaming anti-cheat software.

You seem butthurt.

Guest_Delta_*

Guest_Delta_*
  • Guests
Welcome to the butthurt arena poolshark. good to see you.

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas
Sounds like alot of babysitting took place. It's bad enough to troll a server, but do people have to troll teamspeak and clan-sites as well? I wasn't present, but I'm not at all surprised that they were dealt with swiftly and maturely. We have some outstanding players here and have alot of fun, I very much dislike people spreading their "butthurting" to others in the hopes to disrupt gameplay, server traffic, and gain sympathy for doing so.

Thanks for sharing.

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
It is always like this every day in air maps... i suggest you guys get back to helping admin the server more often.
to keep it in top top 100 we need more in there !
Posted Image Posted Image

Velocibunny

Velocibunny

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

View PostAwake, on 14 April 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

It is always like this every day in air maps... i suggest you guys get back to helping admin the server more often.

I plan on it once I shake this damn bug I seem to have aquired. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Ramstik

Ramstik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Absolutely pitiful. Children at best, based on attitude.

View PostVelocibunny, on 15 April 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

I plan on it once I shake this damn bug I seem to have aquired. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Get well soon, Sarah. :)
\\Ramstik

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
so im a hack for using macros keys on the keyboard ? well i guess i wont be using them any more :-P

HouseAtreidies

HouseAtreidies

Advanced Member

• 31 posts
  • LocationJacksonville FL

View PostAwake, on 14 April 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

AWAKE, your cut to the quick, common sense approach is something i aspire to.
" I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member." -Groucho Marx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users