Ok soooo...

2 replies to this topic

aDynamiC

aDynamiC

El Taco Supreme

• 75 posts
I really have no clue which one would be better for patch 5.2 i just wanna have fun, my main is a 90 rogue so 5.2 will be lovely..

Which one.. Feral Druid, Balance Druid or
                    Resto Shaman, Elemental Shaman

I need one druid and one shaman i just dont know which one would be the best.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dean

Dean

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationIreland
Rogue is going to be amazing in 5.2 according to current patch notes so you'll probably have your hands full with that for a while.

Feral druid is just a tunnel DPS atm, you train one guy the whole match and if you don't kill him with your CD's you're generally screwed. Balance is a lot more fun but not all that good never really see high rated boomkins, although in BG's and such they're pretty fun looking at the moment.
Resto shaman you're always going to be wanted if you get to a good skill level in 3's and such but it's pretty tough, I wouldn't go ele tbh  as it looks like enhance currently dominates as a DPS spec.

So all in all I'd say Feral for serious arenas but boomkin if you just wanna have fun, and enhance for shammy with possibility of changing to resto.

aDynamiC

aDynamiC

El Taco Supreme

• 75 posts
Yea right now im resto and elemental, i heard that enhance is a very hard rotation to play with though i guess thats why i never see them in arena.. i never realized how easy druid is to level up i just run around as resto and use cat or bear form pull like 6 people at a time then throw up all the heals and kill them all in another form lol..

And yea rogue will be amazing i cant wait for that! lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users