Leaving

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sumadartson16

sumadartson16

• Friend of LKG
  • 6 posts
Hi everyone,

I enjoyed playing with you in BF3 and missed you guys when you left. I've now given
up on BF3 myself given the state of the game, and have no plan to buy BF4 or BF1.
As such, and given I wasn't an active clan member outside of the game, it's now time
for me to leave LKG.

Wish you well,

Sumadartson16

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
Sorry you have to leave, but it is completely understandable.  There is the possibility that there will be a new Battlefield coming in 2018; earlier I hope.  As for BF4, that was shut down due to inactivity.  Several of us Admin-types would try and seed, and we would occasionally get enough players to make it worthwhile.  But for the most part, the server remained empty.

Take care of yourself, and be sure to stop by and check the forums.  We'll try to keep information updated as we learn new things.

Orion

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
I echo what Lord says.

Hope all has been well Suma! Been a long while since hearing from you. And you know what - mad respect for taking the time to come back here after all this time to say you plan to leave. A man who makes sure all loose ends are taken care of.

You are always welcome back in our doors. I know you dont plan on going into any other Battlefield right now - but maybe another game sparks your interest? You can always catch up with us on our discord: https://discord.gg/JQSvnv9

No matter how you go; I hope you do well moving forward. And I hope to one day soon see you again on the battlefield
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users