Banned in 60 Seconds for spawn killing at C

ban spawn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Vapor

Vapor

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I Just joined and got a kill at C and was banned immediately after my first kill

Admin orion was flying chopper around spawn camping flirting with the boundary saying dont shoot me but our AA shot him a few times. he came out and was clearly flying straight for the island at C and i flew under  him and shot from beneath going up

my friend said it was for spawn killing but the spawn camper came out finally, but we had all objectives so C was our spawn not his
they said admin said i was admin kiled at C but i was flying straight up and was banned within 5 seconds of my first kill

Plus i only hit with 2 rockets and my gun a second so i wasnt the only one shooting him
logs show same as i say

do you guys always ban people for killing an admin once when people just joined, maybe have a warning when you enter than killing an admin could result in a ban within 60 seconds when i had 4 friends seeding your server

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Good day Vapor.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, register, and create a ban appeal. The banning admin will be notified and we will review the case.

Quick question - what is your in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience.
Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
As the banning Admin, I issued the ban based on your baseraping/spawncamping prior to your killing me near C.  I was just lifting off from my Main Base when you attacked me with the jet.  At the same time, MajorTom61 was in the AA and firing into our Uncap/Main Base/Spawn; I issued him a warning since he didn't know better.  In order to find out who was in the jet attacking me when I first lifted off, I had to get killed in order to determine who it was.  The spawn that I am referring to is our Main Base.  I also noticed that prior to me getting eventually shot down, you were flying through our airspace, waiting for the opportunity to pounce on the helo.  That is spawncamping!

Normally a warning or admin-kill is issued for the first offense.  But in your case, the ban was justified as you had been warned/killed/kicked during previous games not to baserape.  Your responses during those times were always argumentative, that you didn't believe in that rule, and therefore did not have to abide by them.  Unfortunately for you, you don't get to make the decision on how we admin our server.

Vapor

Vapor

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have to say, you were alive for a very long time and even shows it in chat logs you complaining about being shot by AA 1-2minutes before you leave red zone
the logs actually prove in your own words what i said exactly happened and what you claim could not have happened

What do you call it when someine is trying to abuse the redzone and doesnt get shot until they finally leave it and gets mad...

PLZ read the logs, i am not lying, if it happened exactly as i said and he even says in chat he was getting shot and hiding in base with apache long before he died

Vapor

Vapor

• Pip
  • 4 posts
You shouldnt also say i didn't abide by the rule;s as i killed you in C, that is calling me a liar and only one of us is telling the truth, why are you saying to to ban someone for killing you. it was one death on a video game, you were in C and you know it.

Vapor

Vapor

• Pip
  • 4 posts
read the logs where he complained about being shot in base by AA, he was not just lifting off unless you count 2 minutes ago, flying around shooting at me from base saying now dont shoot me

why would he be saying dont shoot me if he hadnt spawned yet cause he claims he just spawned 2 minutes later and died but hadnt died since?...
why would you want to ban someone from a server that isnt yours just for killing you once in a game when you abusing/firing red zone

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
No one was shooting at you.  You were warned/killed/kicked during previous games on this server, and each time you argued that you didn't believe in our rules, and were not going to abide by them.

I was in the uncap, hovering and you fired on me while I was hovering.  You knew our rules yet you chose to disregard them.

The ban remains!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ban, spawn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users