FST-Rigor's BF4 account hacked by Russians. No Shit.

BF4 Origin Russian hack Friends List

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

FST-Rigor

FST-Rigor

• Administrator
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNorthern Maine
The past few weeks I had logged into BF4 to find that Origin had not saved my last session into the cloud.  Then I noticed settings in my game had been changed, camo, weapons, scopes.  Figured it was my other son, and that he was playing again.  This happened about three more times, before I decided to sass him for changing my settings and not setting it back the way it was.  Then he explained he hadn't played BF4 since last year.

Long story short, I pulled up my Origin account to find I was now listed as part of some Russian Federation, and that all my contacts had been erased.  I changed everything back to normal with a twist.  Every time I log in now I get a text with a security code to access my data.  Plus a text if any other computer attempts access.   And yes, I changed my password.

So, add me to your friends list.  Or don't.  Either way Russian hackers can .... have a nice day. (grumble grumble)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BF4, Origin, Russian, hack, Friends List

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users