banned after 5 minutes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

sorority_girl

sorority_girl

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/sorority_girI/stats/1826242345/pc/
hey guys, so yesterday i was banned for literally no reason from your servers. I had killed an admin (lordorion) who was in the uncap on dragon valley once and told him to get out of the uncap; he got upset saying no one should tell him what to do and killed me instantly (instead of warning me like the "SOP" says admins should), soooooo i kept my mouth shut after that. then like 5 minutes later I got banned and since I'm on the new UI I couldn't see any reason why. if you want to check chat logs or something that would be great
http://battlelog.bat.../1826242345/pc/ is my profile
if I was banned for my stats, first of all, 20% accuracy is average for halfway decent players like myself. it's not that hard when using the best guns in the game. second, my KPM is easily explained by my tdm and rush games. finally, ur "SOP" states that u will watch my gameplay instead of immediately banning "skilled" players. I don't claim to be skilled by any means, and u will definitely see that if u spectate my gameplay.

http://bf4db.com/player/1826242345 is my bf4db, which shows that I have a 0% cheat percentage

The stupidest thing is that the ban went completely against everything this clan's "SOP" claims to follow. http://low-key.us/in...ing-procedures. hopefully once this is cleared up, proper steps will be taken against the admin who clearly abused his/her powers in this case

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to register and write an appeal. The admin who issues the ban will be reaching back shortly.

Thank you for your patience.
Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
As the banning admin, you were banned for reason, and that is due to your "Suspicious Rating" in i-Stats.  As for being admin-killed, that was for the baserape.  The rules were posted stating that baserape is not allowed on the server.

And since you brought it up, no, you don't get to tell anyone to get out of their uncap.  Regardless of the fact that I was waiting on a gunner, baserape is baserape and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED on this server!

Now, back to your ban.  We use several sites to check a players stats.  One of those is i-Stats, and they have you set at a rating of Suspicious.  The reason for this rating is your Kills per minute based on the expected Kills per minute percentage for three weapons, two pistols and a carbine.  Normally we occasionally see an individual weapon, namely shotguns, marked with a Suspicious rating.  However, for you, you have an overall Suspicious rating based on your use of the G18, the 93R, and the AK 5C.  Additionally, I looked at your individual stats for these weapons:

G18 - 445 kills in 52 mins (8.48 kpm)
93R - 103 kills in 12 mins (8.28 kpm)
AK 5C - 101 kills in 22 mins (4.5 kpm)

What is interesting is that you only have 52 mins (G18), 12 mins (93R), & 22 mins (AK5C) on these weapons.  This in and of itself is highly suspicious, and makes it appear that you instantly knew how to use these weapons with no learning curve.

As is stands, I see no reason for this ban to be lifted.

Orion

sorority_girl

sorority_girl

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/sorority_girI/stats/1826242345/pc/
we can talk about stats all day. the fact is that the 93r and g18 both have extremely short reload times are only needed for less than 5 seconds to kill multiple people and reload. that in itself lends itself easily to somewhere around 12 kills per minute. as for the AK5C, it was one of the guns I learned to use after the much harder guns like the scar and the ace 52, which made it very easy to use.

@ "lordorion" here's a tip: running around with a knife increases the KPM of a gun. I figured this out the first day I played this game!

Multiple other websites list my stats as clean, yet you choose to only quote the 3 guns that I have over 4 kills a minute with. I'm sorry that ur closed-mindedness refuses to accept the fact that other players can and are better than u, despite having invested less time into this videogame. The lack of critical thinking exhibited by "lordorion" about kills/minute shows how little America's education system does to prepare people like him for the real world.

I couldn't care less, but it still remains that I was banned with no admin observing my gameplay, despite that being in the SOP. "Lordorion" may claim he did, but the battlereport will show that I was in air vehicles the entire match, with no infantry combat, yet I was banned for my infantry stats! To whoever runs the server, it would probably be best for its health if "lordorion" was removed from his admin position for both his lack of respect to practically every non-LKG player, as well as his unwillingness to follow the clearly stated guidelines provided by clan leadership for administrators to deal with these situations.

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
Throwing out personal insults doesn't help your ban appeal.  With your attitude about me just sitting on the ramp awaiting a gunner while you baseraped, I seriously doubt a warning would have had any effect on you; you simply would have continued with the baserape.  I was merely being proactive and stopping any future baserape.

As for your stats, it doesn't matter that you were in a jet when I banned you.  The fact remains that you have some numbers that are rated as Suspicious, and you were banned for it.  My action was for the health of the server.  You're just upset that you got caught.

Looking back at your battle reports, the majority of the games you played have all ended with a positive k/d.  I find that extremely odd since no one instantly knows how to play this game without some form of a learning curve.  The only time something like this happens is typically one of three things - 1) Someone else is playing for you that has more skill/time playing; 2) You're stat padding with a friend; or 3) You're running some "extra" software to give you an edge.  Only you know the truth behind that.

As it stands, the ban remains in place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users