AdminAbuse Battefield4 Admin Abuse Battefield 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

NorthernShepherd

NorthernShepherd

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Battlelog:NorthernShepherd
So, for the first time yesterday I hopped onto this community's battlefield server. I was feeling the recon class that day so I got onto a rooftop, got a few nice shots, was impressed by myself so I started recording with ShadowPlay (I'm sure most of you have heard of it) After starting to record I got killed a few times and got a few kills, and then I randomly black screen.. My game closes and I get greeted with the amazing: "You have been kicked from the server for the following reason: Suspicious Gameplay" (Keep in mind I don't remember the exact message) So I don't do much of it and I join the server again to see what was wrong with my gameplay. The admin LordOrion answers me with "That's a warning to turn your aimbot off" Which is understandable considering I kept getting nice headshots, I tell him I have never hacked or used any third party software in battlefield (I made a joke with it saying "The only game I ever hacked was minecraft"). And instantly I get banned, "You have been banned from the server for the following reason: Admission of using hacks" I'll have a video of the recorded gameplay when this happened.

https://www.youtube....h?v=kNnzGW6mbyQ

Note: I went on the discord and had a conversation with BlitZZwar props to him, he's doing his job great and got me unbanned because LordOrion would refuse to talk about it.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Good afternoon NorthernShepherd,

Thank you for your time and your concern - as well as providing a full description and evidence.  I reviewed your profile and the provided video evidence and I will concur that you look clean. As it has already been taken care of you are welcome onto our server anytime.

I do want you to know, however, you should be careful with sarcastic/joking remarks - it is hard to read tone out of text and can be taken the wrong way  by an admin or anyone else online.

See you on the battlefield
Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
As the Admin that did ban you, I had a legitimate reason for doing so.  Just because you didn't like it, there is no reason to label this as admin-abuse.  You should probably change the title of this report to something along the line of "Ban Appeal", which is what this is really about.

I reviewed your stats and one of the reasons for the ban was the extremely low amount of time (4 hours) you had with that sniper rifle, at the time of your ban.  During this review, I used i-Stats, and it has your use of the CS-LR4 as Conspicuous, which is one step below a rating of Suspicious.  Specifically, it has flagged the Kill/Hit % at 63.56.

So, this comes down to how is it you are so accurate with a weapon you have hardly any time on?

As Motherman stated above, you "look clean".  However, I will be watching.  This isn't a threat, just an admin letting you know that I will be doing my job.

NorthernShepherd

NorthernShepherd

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Orion, I do understand why you thought I was aimbotting, hell, even I was impressed by my gameplay (hence why I was recording after a few shots). But I think you were a bit too fast on kicking. A guy can have a lucky game, should've waited till next game. I'll hop on again at some point with  recon when I see you're on and just watch my score then, should be comparatively low :lol:

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!

Orion, I do understand why you thought I was aimbotting, hell, even I was impressed by my gameplay (hence why I was recording after a few shots)

Then you should also understand why I acted in the manner in which I did.  And you are welcome to express your opinion of how fast I acted, however, this is not admin-abuse.  As a server admin, I took the heath of the server into consideration, based on what occurred as compared to your relative inexperience with that particular weapon (hours to speed of the kill), and issued the ban.  I am also given the leeway to admin the server without regard to whether someone gets upset and thinks they are being abused, which you were not.

Now, I'm going to strongly suggest this time that you change the title of this report to Ban Appeal vice Admin Abuse.

NorthernShepherd

NorthernShepherd

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Now, I'm going to strongly suggest this time that you change the title of this report to Ban Appeal vice Admin Abuse.   

Well, its not a ban appeal because I have been unbanned already. I get it, you're trying to keep a clean name for yourself, so would I. That being said, your words: "And you are welcome to express your opinion of how fast I acted" My opinion is that this was admin-abuse.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
I am going to consider this matter settled. Before it is escalated further I will close the thread. You are welcome to continue playing with us NorthernShepherd for as long you follow the rules.

Thank you for your time.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users