Ban Appeal

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Well, that is one way of saying get out.

Posted Image
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
WTF???

When did this happen, and WHY?

I checked Rconn and you're not on the Ban list.

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Tried to join again, same as before still banned with no reason listed.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
was not done by me.
also checked the logs nothing there to be found ...
Posted Image Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
https://youtu.be/jp1KtB2AjoM
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
I just saw that, and, WOW!!!  That is not who we are.  We don't arbitrarily ban members just because they have a life outside of LKG.  I will say this, CONGRATS ON WORKING TOWARDS AND OBTAINING THE 4.0!!!!

Ok, with that said, Motherman has said time and again that home-life, school-life, and work-life take precedence.

So, does anyone know how or why this ban occurred??????

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
no idea orion, I sent a pm to you who though , it may help clear things up for you, I just hope pc is ok in school and is doing well, as far as him leaving etc... I totally understand but requesting time away would have been a better option imo.
I hate to lose good friends like this let alone good players. its a sad day . happy you are doing better in school btw

good luck pc
Posted Image Posted Image

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 110 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
Wow whats going on sorry I been away a week or so I did not know pc even left :( it is a sad day.

Honkifyourhorny

Honkifyourhorny

• Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Battlelog:Honkifyourhorny
So should I be expecting the ban hammer from some wanker admin that is still yet unknown to me because Im in school and had my close friend die a few days ago? Sarcasm obviously. Wtf....... Sad sad day..... :( Sorry but seeing this first time back in days kinda set me off.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
It is my understanding that this is the result of misunderstandings and some sort of glitch because there is no ban on Rcon that I can find - or anyone else for that matter. I really hope PC sees that everyone here is welcoming to him and shocked by what happened. We will miss having you as a friend, ally, and compatriot.

I really hope you reconsider your goodbye - especially because you are probably the only one technically skilled and capable enough to fix this problem since we cant seem to find out what is wrong - cant you see us oldies (lel) dont understand your modern technology
Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
From some research earlier this week, into the way the rconnet account system is roughly designed; My guess would be to have the account master to the server {Awake in this case} to remove / unsubscribe my "profile" from sub admin list in the the account master.

It deals with the underlying issues from this server right option
Attached File  SNIP.PNG   17.62K   4 downloads

This is all assuming an admin isn't lying and banned me through NFO; because it obviously wouldn't show up in rcon.
----
I've already aced 3 exams and I am wrecking every assignment given to me..so I'm not turning back now.
IF I am free this summer {given that I get un-banned} we'll see about being around. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic