Why I left

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
As of now I say most of you all know that I have left LKG. The resons that I have left are that I do not feel welcomed in the TS any more. No one wants to lissen to what I have to say. Tonight I was in the LKG server there was a AA at the base I said 3 times no one would say anything so I left. There are more to the story of why I left that I will not say. I wish you all the best of luck I may drop in from time to time. I still have some people that i would like to stay in tuch with. Thanks for the fun times that I have had with LKG.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Hey Von,

It pains me to see you go because you are a good friend. I know I can't force you to change your mind but you are leaving right before some real exciting times with BF1 coming out soon (Beta in 2 weeks). I am going to stand up for the community and confidently say no one is deliberately ignoring you; there may have been a series of circumstances that had people miss your calls for help; but I know none of it was with malicious intent.

I wish you would share with me more of your story, because to me it sounds like a small communication barrier between parties that can easily be resolved - but I always seem to not be on when these things take place.

I have seen many members come and go, with a large amount of them making their return at a later date. In most these cases they talk regrets about being away from the community, and most of the time we hold no ill will towards them and let them back in and return things to how it was the day before they left. This will be true for you as well, you are always welcome back.

Until next time

See you on the battlefield
Posted Image

jonnynguyen2

jonnynguyen2

Resident Crazy Bastard

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North Eh!
Vonny!!!! Don't Go!!!

me love you long time!!! ;)

j
Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
While I am sad to see you officially leave, as Motherman said this sounds like a communication issue.

I wish you had sat down with a founder and talked about the issues you were having, as it would have only helped improve the community further.

I can say with 100% confidence no one has ever deliberately ignored you. We as daily BF4 admins and board members hear hackusations and baserape concerns 99.99% of the time we are in teamspeak. After a while it all runs together and it begins to become the norm.

Food for thought: Leaving is never your only option.

I wish you and your family the best!
See you on the battlefield!
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
funny... before you left you did had admin to the server ....you will be missed brother whether you believe it or not !
Posted Image Posted Image

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
I took my self off the list or some one removed me but thanks guys. I will be on from time to time. Some day i may tell to story as of now I dont want to get anything or any one fired up.

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
well, you know you could always pull me aside to discuss this. between the two of us.
Posted Image Posted Image

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • Battlelog:Blitzzwar
  • LocationAlbany NY
Vonhills, I'm not sure what happened but you always have an ear to speak to when I'm on TS. I'm also always to help admin BF4 even though I don't actively play anymore. Just come down a few channels. Please reconsider as we have great times ahead with BF1.

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
The thing is I dont want to start anything with in LKG. You all have a great thing going on dont get me wrong. I just dont think I can tell any one what is going on and get people pissed off I have a lot of respect for you all. But there is some one in the community I do not agree with how things are dealt with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users