Ban Appeal

Banned

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ralphie

ralphie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, I am writing to inform you that I was recently banned from the LKG server with the reasoning being "suspicious stats and association w/ ESF " .  Along with my 1st PC game  ever, xbox, ps4 and ps3 I have accumulated around 3000 hours in Battlefield 4. I do not know how to hack/cheat or take advantage of exploits and have no reason to make any attempts at it. As far as association with ESF, I'm not quite sure of its relevance to me being kicked from the server. I know most of the ESF founders and leaders and they are good guys so I don't understand how it could have any bearing on my server ban. Is it possible that maybe a server admin has a personal problem with me or one of the ESF member? To be honest if that situation existed and/or I was a problem for the server someone could have easily asked me to leave and I would of done so. I keep to myself and have never been less then polite to anyone in any server. I would like to remain playing on the LKG server and would greatly appreciate if the ban (that I feel was wrongfully applied to me) was removed. If I will be permitted to play in the server sometime in the future it would be greatly appreciated, and if not, I understand and I accept your decision.

Thank you for your time,
Ralphie

https://gyazo.com/94...f24f8d5a4b871a1

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Hello Ralphie. Thank you for taking the time to create an account and file an appeal!

The banning admin will reply shortly.

From Internal Records:
Banning Admin (Via RCON Listing): LordOrion
Date and Time Banned (Server time): 2016-08-01 00:21:37
Given Reasons: Suspicious stats and affiliation with ESF
Date Ban Lifted(?):
Internal Forum Report Filed?: Yes
Associated Players:  TheodoreHero
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Good day Ralphie,

Thank you for taking the time to register and appeal your ban. The banning admin will be notified and will respond as soon as possible

thank you for your patience
Posted Image

ralphie

ralphie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Yep, thank you.

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
esf-ralphie, as an admin for this server, I randomly check players while they are here.  For someone with a relatively high k/d ratio compared to their low hours, along with information obtain from other sources, your stats stand out as suspicious.  In addition to that, your affiliation with a clan/platoon that we have had issues with in the past prompted me to issue the ban.

Is it possible that maybe a server admin has a personal problem with me or one of the ESF member?
I'm pretty sure you already knew the answer to that.

To be honest if that situation existed and/or I was a problem for the server someone could have easily asked me to leave and I would of done so.
We tried this in the past with other ESF founders/members and it got us nowhere.  In fact, one of your fellow ESF members threw a tantrum in our TeamSpeak after some ESF members were removed from our server.

The overall picture here is that we have to maintain server health and we cannot do that if we have players coming in here and "running the table" as it were.  ESF did that several times before we dealt with that problem.

The permanent ban remains.

Orion

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Banned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users