Ban Appeal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Insanity

Insanity

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:Insanity8016
So I just tried to connect to your #1 LKG Dragon Valley server and it stated that I was banned for highly suspicious behavior. I do not know when I was banned or who I was banned by, I don't even recall the last time I played on the server but it was most likely last week. From what I infer, highly suspicious means that I was accused of cheating? If you look at my stats my K/D is nothing to be proud of, neither is my W/L. I never cheat so maybe you have the wrong person. My battlelog name is Insanity8016. I am sorry if you think I cheat or whatever other infraction I did, but I would like to be unbanned from the server. Thanks for any response.

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Hello Insanity! Thank you for taking the time to create an account and file an appeal! The banning Admin will reply shortly with the reasons for banning you.

From Internal Records:
Banning Admin (Via RCON Listing): Record Deleted (From listed reasons maybe LordOrion? Not 100%)
Date and Time Banned (Server time): 2016-05-27 00:35:50
Given Reasons: Highly suspicious gameplay
Associated Players: Insanity8016, CodGamerMW1
Internal Forum report Posted: None.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
His name doesn't ring a bell, as I don't remember banning him.  I'm thinking this may be a "Ronni"; he tended to use my wording in his bans.

Orion

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
I am going to remove this ban as it looks like it was from a previous admin who we have know had terrible judgement. No need to worry about him again as we removed him from the community.

You are welcome back to our server immediately.  Please remember to follow all rules and play fair

see you on the battlefield!
Posted Image

Insanity

Insanity

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:Insanity8016
Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users