• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ZodiakJ

ZodiakJ

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:ZodiakJ
HI LKG guys and members.

Sorry to disturb you but I got banned in your server Dragon Valley maps+Vanilla maps at 22:53 UTC-5. My name in game is ZodiakJ

I was playing with a friend and i accidentaly used the N word with him typing it.. first time it happened in this server but it was a joke to him. It won't happen again I promise and sorry for this language problem. I hope you can help me unbanning me please I really enjoy playin in your server. (Sorry if there is bad english, it is not my mother language)

Thank you!!

ZodiakJ

ZodiakJ

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:ZodiakJ
I already read the rules and now im aware of what i shouldnt do :)

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Hello ZodiakJ thank you for taking the time to create an account and file an appeal!

Currently the chat filter is setup to punish users using racist and or sexist language such as the N word or the commonly used Fag*ot slang along with hundreds of alterations to protect and provide a clean playing environment for our players.

The chat filter will round ban the player using racist language. As this ban is only a round ban it should be lifted by now. If you have any trouble going back into the server please let us know! We appreciate you taking the time to read our rules and if you have any questions this might be a good thread for you: Explanation of Server Rules
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ban Appeal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users