• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

TankPr0

TankPr0

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA, Wisconsin
Hello,
I was playing on your BF4 server "# 1 LKG |  DRAGON VALLEY + VANILLA MAPS GET SUM! | LOW-KEY.US" on the evening of 5/11/2016  when I was banned for "Highly suspicious stats for low hours". This would be true, if I didn't have 1500 hours and no bans on my other account. I completely understand you desire to error on the side of caution, but there was no fowl play or disrespect and I am a legitimate player. I would appreciate the ban be lifted. If you prefer that I not return to your server, that is obviously your decision, but I would honor a simple request. The ban seems a touch excessive..
The only LKG member that I saw in the server at the time was FST-Rigor, although I had been chatting with another LKG member in chat prior to the ban, I didn't see him in the server at the time of the ban. If you want a full list of players on at that time I can type that up, let me know.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
TankPr0

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Hello TankPr0,

Thank you for taking the time to register and appeal your ban. The banning admin will respond ASAP .

My first question for you is what is the name of your first/main account?

Thank you for your patience
Posted Image

TankPr0

TankPr0

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA, Wisconsin
MotherMan, thank you for the response.
My other account is DooMz1LLa, aka DooM2k5. That has been my sole EA account since BF2.
If there's any other info that I can provide that would be helpful in your looking into this, please let me know.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
TankPr0

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
motherman , orion pm'd me on this, ban stay's in place till he gets back and gets to write his report
thx
Posted Image Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
Report has been filed.  I'm recommending that this ban remain in effect permanently.

Orion

TankPr0

TankPr0

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA, Wisconsin
Well, that is most unfortunately. Orion, did you check my other account and may I ask why the ban is staying in place?

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
I did check the other account name you provided.  And I've mentioned that in my report.  Your current stats are extremely high for someone with such low hours, resulting in a perception of suspicious activity on your part.

Additionally, if you are indeed DooMz1LLa, you circumvented the ban by playing under that name.  The ban is against the player, and all aliases linked to that player.  If you are not DooMz1LLa, and that player posts an appeal, then we know that you again attempted to circumvent the ban by providing a false alias.

Therefore, the ban will remain in place until such time as the other board members and I decide as otherwise.

Orion

TankPr0

TankPr0

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA, Wisconsin
Understood. Then at this point I am banned for the curiosity of determining if the ban was applied to all accounts, which it did, and I did not log into your server on my other name as it was also banned.
Thanks for the reply.

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
Banned for your highly suspicious stats AND for attempting to circumvent that ban.  Thread closed and locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users