Not representing the clan !

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RonniRayGun

RonniRayGun

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/RonniRayGun/stats/1754235669/pc/
  • Locationohio
First off i haven't played with this member very much but from what i have been told his is not a very good sport.

LKG snowdog6978 was very disrespectful to many players on the enemy team, constantly cursing people because he got killed

in my opinion he was not representing the clan in a respectful manner. I asked him to stop his childish behavior

because it was not at all of reflection of how we run things here. Can we have one of the head admins talk with him.

Thank you .

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Hey Ronni, I'd first like to applaud your concerns and thank you for bringing them up instead of just looking the other way.

After pulling the server logs, this is just a short preview:
2016-04-20 06:02:39 snowdog6978 to all: headglitching bitch   
2016-04-20 06:02:10 snowdog6978 to all: dmr bitch   
2016-04-20 06:01:55 snowdog6978 to all: stop hiding on the roof you noob cowards!!!  
2016-04-20 06:00:19 snowdog6978 to all: cowards on the roof of d again!!!!   
2016-04-20 05:56:38 snowdog6978 to all: get the fuck off the roof of d you noob cowards
2016-04-20 05:51:42 snowdog6978 to all: fuck you and your spawn beacon you noob fucks
2016-04-20 05:49:47 snowdog6978 to all: fuck you ronnoe took 3 of you fucksd

Basically your typical snowdog but just put in text form.  

My main question: Was he in Teamspeak at the time?

I've found in similar instances that if he's in teamspeak literally asking or telling him to calm down / tone it down works surprisingly well. It seems to me he just gets carried away and forgets what he's saying and what he is representing.

We take player disrespect concerns seriously, and I'll diffidently talk to him about it given that another Head admin / board member doesn't do it first.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

RonniRayGun

RonniRayGun

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/RonniRayGun/stats/1754235669/pc/
  • Locationohio
Thanks for your input on this matter PC. And to answer your question, no he wasn't in TS at the time. I did ask him not to say those things in the server as it was a bad reflection of the clan in general. I have some video if you need more.

Pranxtor

Pranxtor

Advanced Member

• Founder
  • 315 posts
  • LocationParis Kentucky
Bitching about the game is understood... even necessary at some times... BUT.... being disrespectful is not what we are about.  When you have on LKG tags in our server then you represent the entire community.  This is being looked into and will be addressed soon.  

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
Raging is all in the game and hard to control. Can remember that I told a player that I really hated him. "I freaking hate you (name) the layers knew and was laughing that I was raging against him.
Most of the times they eventually join the clan. It hard to judge in any content that I see this is in. Also think this is not really bad language.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users