Banned for disrespect

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

HypnotizedMind

HypnotizedMind

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello, I was banned from your BF4 server quite a while ago ( 6-12 Months) for supposed disrespect to an admin. I dont recall what happened since its been so long ago now, but i probably swore at somebody in my anger, and i just want to apologize for any disrespect i have created. I used to play on your server all the time because you guys run a good server and i enjoyed playing there. I am asking to please lift this ban so i can enjoy your server once again and i promise there wont be any more disrespect to anybody on the server. Thank you- [US2]HypnotizedMind

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
Hi,  I do not know who was the banning admin, but will look into it and we will let you know in this thread as soon as I figure who it was and discuss with
the admin.
Posted Image Posted Image

HypnotizedMind

HypnotizedMind

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok sounds good, thank you.

HypnotizedMind

HypnotizedMind

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok so its been 3 weeks and of course there is no further response from you fucks because A: You are shitty fucking admins and B: You dont give a flying fuck about the clients that play on your server so fuck off, leave me banned! Fuck your clan, now im talkin shit! Do something.

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
And this is why you're staying banned, just can't keep your mouth shut.  Your "apology" lacked substance and was only intended to deceive us into lifting the ban.

Thanks for showing your true colors.

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts

View PostHypnotizedMind, on 04 May 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

Ok so its been 3 weeks and of course there is no further response from you fucks because A: You are shitty fucking admins and B: You dont give a flying fuck about the clients that play on your server so fuck off, leave me banned! Fuck your clan, now im talkin shit! Do something.

Or, maybe this was discussed internally and it was agreed that the ban would remain in-place....?? You could have easily gently asked for an update on the situation, and there would have been a prompt reply, but instead you have decided to disrespect our admins:  

You are shitty fucking admins
as well as disrespecting the clan:

Fuck your clan

Because you have acted in such a manner I feel that it is most appropriate to lock this tread to keep you from raging anymore, and needless to say the ban will remain in place.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users