• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bigjonj43

Bigjonj43

Advanced Member

• 55 posts
  • Battlelog:jon192837465
  • Locationsioux city, Iowa
Hey guys I just wanted to ask the members of LKG if they would want to sit idle in our servers, we have only 2 bf4 servers that I know of, with all of our members we should have both servers up and running I sit idle when I go to work in the afternoon and when the server gets filled it kicks you out so your not losing,

I will continue to sit idle but I can only sit in one server, thanks LKG members

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationHolland
Seeding is always a good contribution to the Low-key community. As pro seeder you will notice the times when it has use.
Having to many seeding and not playing will cause people to complain that they don't play but after 18 people on the server the idle's are kicked after some time.

Always a good one to seed tho BigJon :D.  No obliged tho.
Other members can also play different games so it will be hard to seed.

Removed your second post to keep it clean BF channel is good.‚Äč
Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Jon43, we diffidently appreciate your help in seeding the servers! I try to help as much as I can with my crazy schedule these days!

-With out good seeders we are nothing but an empty server! :)
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

Honkifyourhorny

Honkifyourhorny

• Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Battlelog:Honkifyourhorny
I would gladly do so if I was living on my own but I have snoopy individuals I dont trust so I cannot leave my laptop running. When Im out of said situation I will gladly do so as often as I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users