Banned for "highly suspicious stats"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Eliteshot

Eliteshot

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I was banned around 9:15 Central time on 3/14/16 for what was called "highly suspicious stats." I have never hacked and never will hack. I have been playing first person shooters since 2005 and have spent a lot of time (too much probably...) playing BF4. I can confirm that no player in ptc hacks. Please let me know what I can do to remove this ban.

Thank you!

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Good evening Eliteshot,

thank you for taking the time to register and submit an appeal. The banning admin will follow up with your appeal as soon as possible.

My immediate take on this: We have had players from PTC play on our servers and have had some get banned, get unbanned, and often banned again. Not necessarily because we believe members are hacking, but because we run a public server meant for players ranging from noob to average and above average. PTC boasts very talented players and I have done some looking into your team and have seen that you guys have had success in the pro/semi-pro scene. But our server isn't a ladder event or MLG server, like I said we are a public server. Just like how a Local rec basketball league wouldn't let Lebron James or Kobe compete, we try to keep a level playing field for those who don't posses those high level of skills. We work hard to keep our server full and all the players in our server happy, and often players with a well above and superior game level will put people off, have them leave our server, and hurt the overall health of the server.

That being said, we are going to wait on the banning admin to reply to your appeal.

Thank you for your patience.
Posted Image

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
WHO WAS THE BANNING ADMIN ON THIS?
Posted Image Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
That would be me.  Sorry, I've been waiting for BF4Db to come back up; it's still down.

The reason for the ban IS his highly suspicious stats.  When I reviewed him through my resources, a lot of flags popped up.  One which really caught my eye was a prior ban by the Violent Industries server for "server busting".

I wasn't going to let that happen to our server, we've worked hard to get to where we are.  There is no sense in letting a league player come in and run the table causing our regular players, and new visitors to leave just for him to pad his numbers.  As MotherMan previously mentioned, we are a public server.

I strongly recommend the ban stay in place.

Orion

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
agreed.
Posted Image Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
Was reviewing the server players when I came across the name, Eliiteshot, sitting at 32 and 0 on Seige of Shanghai.  Thought the name sounded familiar so I looked up the other name of EIiteShot in our Ban list and found that he was still banned.

Tried running this name through Battlelog and BF4Stats, and it didn't have any information it.

Seems he got a new account and changed his name just a bit.   Issued a permanent ban on this account too.

Orion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users