wow

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Drifter

Drifter

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIllinois
im trying to join but every time i join everyone quits i wannaa get to know peps but it is like no one wants to know me okay its fine, im Drifter e to run a commumity called BSG  Bolt Sniper Group im a sniper sorry i done it in 3 N 4
Posted Image

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Good evening Drifter, dont take it personally when people leave. a lot of us act like oldies, shut down and get into bed early. Are you only on late, or sometimes earlier?
Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Hey Drifter! I just want to re-assure you that nobody and I mean nobody is leaving the game and team-speak channel because you joined it. Many many of us come and go, and have regular routines that we go though each week. Once you gain a little bit more knowledge of everybody you will begin to see the patterns of when we bail out and when we come into play.

It has nothing to do with you, and I hope you are not taking it personally when people leave. It's just simply bad timing and luck. :)
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
Drifter I love to snipe to. I would like to start playing with ya more. Last night when you got on I was heading off to bed had to get up at 7 today and was up at 515 saturday I was a lil sleepie side lol.

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
On Saturday i'm most of the times running till 3 also, to bad it is your 9 o'clock :P
Posted Image

Drifter

Drifter

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIllinois
Sorry I'll try and get on this weekend and get to know more of you all but for the last week I can't even sit in my of chair I tweeked  my back, but I should be on Friday or sat night.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users