• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ramstik

Ramstik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
So I came back to the forums to check and see if there were any updates on my post. Only to find out that all of my forum permissions had been removed.

Even after all that I said and all that we attempted to discuss, it appears that I'm not welcome here.

Thank you all for allowing me to explain my side of the story. I thought it would have had a larger effect, but apparently I was expecting too much.
\\Ramstik

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Hey Ram,

it isnt an indictment that you aren't welcome back  when moving you to registered member. We saw that the rank you had gave you and others in the same rank  internal access to community affairs so we wanted to have a separation there.

If you would like I can move the conversation to a more public section of the forums so you can have access to it, but it is your story and I wasnt immediately sure you wanted it out there,  so I leave that to you.
Posted Image

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
Think it probably is than if you think it is so easy to get it over with. In my opinion, I don't think your previous story and the minimal response you got on it would cover a welcome back.
Think you need to have the whole community pointing their nose at the same direction on this point. With that in mind I think you need to speak to a large number of members personally to get this done and request that we have a meeting about it because I rather have them stay here than that you come back.
Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Ramstik,
  As decided by our Board and Admin's here at LKG, we have decided that you are not welcome back in LKG. We have already informed you of this the night we made the decision on the week of February 6th. You were also informed to stay out of Teamspeak.

As for your member privileges being revoked, yes they were. Like I said, as decided by our Board members and Admin's you are not welcome back in the LKG Community. This means you are not a member, and do not need member privileges.

Thank You for time.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users