5 replies to this topic

Bigjonj43

Bigjonj43

Advanced Member

• 53 posts
  • Battlelog:jon192837465
  • Locationsioux city, Iowa

View PostMotherMan, on 04 February 2016 - 01:34 AM, said:

good evening FragPoppa. Thanks for taking the time to register and post a ban appeal. I do recall you playing here for quite some time last year and vaguely remember the ban. However, there is currently no record of the ban in our admin chat so I am going to talk with some of our admins.

but in my eyes, you were man enough to come in and admit your transgression and did so politely and professionally. If you are to be unbanned we expect that you would follow all server rules and continue with a level demeanor in our servers.

I will let you know as soon as we have a decision
hey motherman I just got banned from the server it said for language I didn't even say anything, there was a player named barantos that I told he couldn't sit in the uncaps with the missle truck and then at the end of the game called me a nigger so I said ok nig so how is that a ban from the server?

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
***Moved From Other thread***
Posted Image

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Barantos to all: suck my dick nigger fag
Round banned Barantos for using bad language: suck my dick nigger fag
jon192837465 to all: ok nig
Round banned jon192837465 for using bad language: ok nig

Hey Jon, I looked at the logs and found the moment you described above. The ban was just a one round ban for use of a racial slur and is no longer in place. We have a word filter in place on the server and have added a number of variations of "nigger" to make sure people don't try to get around the filter and drop the N bomb in a different subtle way.

My suggestion, try not to engage with the children who use the chat to try and coax reactions out of players. That is the best way to represent yourself and the community. Especially since he was banned faster than you could respond anyways so he didn't even see it. That being said, you yourself should be careful what you say. As a member of the community you are a representation of Low-Key Gaming, the tags you wear is like our  uniform. We are trying to provide the best gaming environment for players and this includes controlling for hateful and derogatory language.

The Short: ban was temporary, it came from automatic language filter. you are welcome back in server immediately. Careful with language filter and children in chat in future
Posted Image

Bigjonj43

Bigjonj43

Advanced Member

• 53 posts
  • Battlelog:jon192837465
  • Locationsioux city, Iowa
ok thanks for looking into it for me

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Jon, it is becoming more and more apparent that you either do not want to follow our server rules, or refuse to read them.

You can view a detailed description of all of our server rules HERE.

As an LKG member not only are you expected to follow these rules, you are also expected to NEVER hack-usate against other players, NEVER break our server rules such as language, and NEVER argue with other players.

The best advice I can give you is to STOP using ingame chat completely and start using teamspeak 3.

If you continue to cause problems and break our server rules, you will be removed from the LKG Community.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationHolland
There is just a zero tolerance on that word. Just look at Awake's picture in the forum and you know why :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users