• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land
I've never actually done one of these before and as this community has really grown since I was last here I thought I'd say hi. A lot of you will already know me but for those who don't my name's Richard and I'm from that country you guys know as Europe.

I'm a huge fan of the Arma series and I'm part of large community called UK111 who run 3 Arma 2 servers and currently 1 Arma 3 Exile server with a second one currently being developed which is going to be an Exile Cherno server with all the old Arma 2 weapons and vehicles. Our Exile Altis server is currently number 1 in the world for Exile servers atm if you guys ever wanna check any of our servers out feel free here's the link to our website http://www.uk111.uk/home

I've actually just started playing Ark which is what got me to bring myself back here and I've got to say I'm really addicted to it already, it's kinda like minecraft but with big bad ass dinos that will eat you for breakfast and if you haven't tried it out yet I suggest you give it a go. Also it's not ugly as fuck like minecraft, it's a very purddy game.

One thing I really miss is playing battlefield, BF4 kinda ruined it for me because of how buggy it used to be which caused me to lose a lot of interest in it although it has gotten a hell of a lot better recently. With that in mind I'd really like to try and get back into it and there is truly no better place to do that than LKG.

I really hope to see you all on TS and the battlefield.
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

Ceathor

Ceathor

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Battlelog:CeathorC
  • LocationOslo, Norway
Welcome back, govna! See you on the battlefield and on the ARK!! Great to see you back

Posted Image

Meeting in person is defined as AFK, not IRL. The internet is real.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
BF4 was such a mess I didnt get into until a whole year after release. But since I have been on it I havent seen nearly as many problems as reported early on.

Its nice to have you back and always had a good time playing with you in the past. I am sure we will cross paths on jurassic park at some point
Posted Image

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
Knight chimpa in the hooood
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users