Ban Apeal

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FragPoppa

FragPoppa

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi Guys,

I was banned a while back for what I see on battlelog (when kicked when attempting to join) is "banned for Disrespect to Admin and language". I am sure I deserved as I probably had a bad day at work that day and was acting like an idiot that night unfortunately on your server. I want to apologize for my words that night and especially to the particular admin I had issues with that night. Whether or not I get this banned lifted I just wanted to let you guys know it was my bad.

thanks

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
good evening FragPoppa. Thanks for taking the time to register and post a ban appeal. I do recall you playing here for quite some time last year and vaguely remember the ban. However, there is currently no record of the ban in our admin chat so I am going to talk with some of our admins.

but in my eyes, you were man enough to come in and admit your transgression and did so politely and professionally. If you are to be unbanned we expect that you would follow all server rules and continue with a level demeanor in our servers.

I will let you know as soon as we have a decision
Posted Image

FragPoppa

FragPoppa

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for the feedback.

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
I believe that was Orion, but will have to do some research. give us some time here.

waiting to see If banning admin will reply 24/hrs
\ FragPoppa (0) guid EA_561113B7361D768F04CDD49D1AEC48D8 perm -
Disrespect to admin and language -
2015-10-11 21:50:0
Posted Image Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
Given that the language in the ban is the wording I would typically use, it mostly likely that issue the ban.  Since it has been several months from this occurrence, and that he has come in and apologized, I see no reason not to lift the ban.

There is one issue that does need to be addressed.  During my recent review of the various resources I use to determine if someone is hacking or cheating, I found three bans issued against you from three different servers.   Though you were not banned for using hacks or cheats, these bans are for the issue at hand now.  One ban was for language and disruptive behavior, one for teamkilling on purpose, and the other mentioned "without manners".

That said, I am looking for assurances that you will leave these things at the door when you enter our server.  We all have bad days, someone would be lying through their teeth if they denied this.  These games are a way of getting rid of the stress and entering a world where the bad days are on the other side.  Take advantage of this and enjoy our server.  Come into our Teamspeak channel and join us there

With that said, can we get that assurance from you that the language and behavior ends at the door?

Orion

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
ok we have discussed this and will remove the ban  this 1 time, next time it will not be removed, please take the time to
look over our rules , as we have seen you have been banned from other servers as well  and we believe you are a decent
person but please refrain from the language in or servers.
thank you for your time.

UNBAN IN FFECT.
Posted Image Posted Image

FragPoppa

FragPoppa

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks guys I appreciate the ban lift. Orion, yes the other bans were related to my language on the chat board but two out of those three I was being trolled by certain admins for being from Boston since one of my other clan mates is called "BostonMass". One ban I received was an admin going crazy at my clan for us playing well against his team and I asked him why would he let people in his server that play well..boom banned.

I ran my own server for the first 6 months of BF4 and dropped it with no admin rights running with it in "Official". I know what goes on with admin related issues with people and I had banned several people that I saw dropped the N-bomb in the chat. This is something I have never said in person or typed and I found that disgusting to see over and over again.
All language issues I had with on those other 3 servers I was banned from were legitimate arguments from my end with some basic swearing with seemed like 12 year old admins on the other end enjoying their troll. I guess it sucks being as old as I am sometimes! lol

Again, Thanks so much for taking the time to review my appeal and i assure you all there will be no issues from my end again on here. You have my respect and promise.

thank you

Update:
I just tried joining your server and it states the ban is still in affect. Not sure if there was time limit for me join back in? I have been away with work for the last few days and I haven't had a chance to try to log on until tonight.

thanks

Edited by FragPoppa, 19 February 2016 - 02:09 AM.

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
No problem! :)
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
I just checked and your bans should be lifted as of 2/18/16 2200 CST.

Orion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users