Hello LKG and Thank you

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Whoseyourdaddy73

Whoseyourdaddy73

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, my IGN is Whoseyourdaddy73, and I play in LKG quite a bit, there are 6 people in my household that play BF4, but we only have 3 accts so it isn't always me, but it usually is, but allow me to introduce myself. My name is Matthew, I have been playing Battlefield on PC for years now, I have owned and played all but 3 of the Battlefield games. I just recently turned 18, about Mid December, I am currently enlisted in the United States Army, and I will be shipping out for Basic Training on July 25th, 2016. I won't be able to play during those 10 weeks, but I am sure the rest of my family will be on and keep you guys updated about my status. Lastly I want to thank the entire LKG community, you all have made my frequent visits to your servers enjoyable. Play hard and kill Lord Orion a lot. :)

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Welcome! We have a few vets in our ranks (although I don't think any are Army). Its good to have you and see you on the battlefield!
Posted Image

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
Welcome, killing orion is not a challenge :) only when he is at the elevator at hanin hehe
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New Member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users