6 replies to this topic

galror

galror

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Battlelog:Galror
Hi,

I was just ban for the reason of baserape by LordOrion, he decided to ban me for killing him 2 times from 1100m with a sniper rifle, he was passed the gate from the Chinese base in Dragon Valley 2015 and he had a sniper kit. I dont really care if that ban is not removed, i just want to report him for admin abuse since i saw in the comment of the platoon that it is not the first time he does stupid admin abuse.

Anyway,
Best regards.

Galror

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Hello Galror, Thank you for taking the time to create an account and appealing your ban.

The ban issuing admin will respond shortly with the reasoning behind this ban.

Thanks once again, and please be patient!
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
Well Galror, you were baseraping, and you got caught; you even admit it in the subject line of your appeal.  You were admin-killed for it and and you did it again.  Normally a kick would ensue but since you blatantly disregarded the warning I gave you afterwards, I issued a round ban so you wouldn't benefit from that kill.

Additionally, I was not carrying a sniper kit; I am using Support with c4 as my primary weapon.

But the real reason you are now permanently banned is due to your Cheat score on BF4Db.com.

Orion

galror

galror

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Oh hi LordOrion,

So what were you doing with a support kit and C4 at the exterior of your base on the second kill (you know passed the fence of your base which usually imply the end of the Base... were you going on a hike or walk? Anyway i would like you to explain me how you decide to perm ban a player from a Cheat Score on a website? Can you also explain me how this Cheat Score works, i cant find any info on their website.

Thanks,
Galror

galror

galror

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
So i found this...
"Hey,
The cheatscore is just an indicator for the POSSIBILITY of cheating.
If you have a cheatscore it depends to how big it is. There are players who got 50/100 cheatscore but are clean. The cheatscore isn't a proof of cheating its just helping to see suspecious players and "normal" ones immediately. You don't need to worry about your cheatscore.
(Another tipp; You can lower your cheatscore (in your case) if you make less headshots with the M416, than you did before) [http://bf4db.com/players/1728573]
Greetings Phantom"

So you are banning me on a possibility of 10% of cheating. Thanks for the compliment, but you still need to fix your admin abuse.

Galror

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Galror, In my administrative experience, Cheat O meter scores are very careful in giving out cheat scores. I have caught hacking players who have no cheat score, but with numbers that literally do not add up.

Needless to say, if you have a cheat score. You are cheating. And your own cheat score has gone up since this last post from 10 to 16.

Likely you know what hacks you have, and you are just wasting our time.

Administrative officer Lord Orion always uses Support and C4 so there is no doubt in his mind, that if someone shoots and kills him while he is inside the base, he never shot back at you.

This ban will remain in place until you resolve your cheat score with BF4DB.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Thread locked and ban remains until cheat score is resolved
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ban