Thinking of joining ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GaMebaNg3r

GaMebaNg3r

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/GaMebaNg3r/stats/597732420/pc/
  • LocationUS East Florida
I might join can you tell me a lil about how competitive LKG is.
I'm looking for a really competitive Clan or team to play with and a place to call home in BF3 and in BF4.
I thank you for taking your time to tell me a little bit about you all I am also US East cost player.
Old video from back in the day to show what I can bring with me I am mainly a infantry player.

https://www.youtube....h?v=IQ2kUNAkIBw

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
NICE!! Hello and welcome to LKG!

I feel like I speak for the majority of us when I say that....well...we aren't too competitive, but that would depend on what you define as competitive. Are we competing with ESL? no, but we can diffidently give you a run for your money!

Most of our players usually play every night on our BF4 server. Some of our players are pretty good and have played the full battlefield series.

We would sure love to have you as a member of Low-Key Gaming, especially seeing your obvious high level of skill!

The server is based in Chicago, as well as some members. Most of our members are on the East coast, and in the Central area of the U.S.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

GaMebaNg3r

GaMebaNg3r

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/GaMebaNg3r/stats/597732420/pc/
  • LocationUS East Florida
Ok I will give it some thought I thank you for taking your time to tell me a lil bit about yourselves

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
Like PC said, you are more than welcome to play with us, and learn what we are about.  I view LKG as a place where people wanting to learn how to play the game can come and work on their skills without getting slaughtered by clans/platoons such as SYM and CFA as soon as they spawn.

We keep the douchebaggery down by not allowing baserape/spawncamping as well as limiting the kind of language you can use.  Some players accuse us of not allowing them to exercise their First Amendment rights but the argument I give them that, is how much value is there in using the "N" word or using homophobic and sexist slurs.  I don't see any.  We have set rules to allow everyone to play the game in a server that is staffed with Admin the majority of the day and night.

Come give us a try!

Orion

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
Think most oldies here are BF veterans since BF2. We play for fun but I would think that if all of us can join on a date that it would be impossible to beat us in 64/64 conquest. Think most luck for competitive play is clans with a domination or TDM server in rotation.
Most of luck and you are welcome to join.
Hoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users