4 replies to this topic

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
For those who do not know, we are getting a CS:GO server! It will be located in France and is in the process of being fully set up. We hope to use this server to develop in this huge player base and get some new recruits, as well as always have more fun with it!

Will update when server is up and ready to go!

Posted Image
Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
If this server is set up in France, then we are looking for recruits only in Europe?  Pretty much means we here in the States and Canada won't be able to use it without ping issues.

Ex3narc

Ex3narc

Master in the Art of the Interbutts

• Founder
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA
Right now we have more Europeans playing CSGO than U.S. (only 2 i can think of), however my intention is to get a second for the U.S...This morning I upgraded to a 128 tick server. So whoever wants to take on the config work, lets get going.

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
We have more active players playing CS:GO in Europe at the moment.

Sadly, I've lost my "touch" in CS:GO but I'd be happy to help in any way. I used to be extremely good at it.

In counter strike there is no "set of server rules" or anything to mess with, it's either you are hacking and get banned from CS:GO by a magical power, or you are clean.

There is no scrolling admin server chat with rules or anything like that.

I'd say what ever the European players want. You have many options to choose from, Competitive, Casual, or death match.

The only thing I'd say is because of not having scrolling admin chat it is very hard if not impossible to get recruits from CS:GO
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
I'm terrible in cs-go cant even beat the bot. Yesterday was my first visit, saw that it wasn't configured yet lucky that motherman just came in to arrange that. will try to visit it once in a while to see how it's running.

As there is no real server browser how do people join ? When going true the normal process to start a game you just put in a server. I still can't find it in the server browser at the community servers.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users