TheSinglePringle

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TheSinglePringle

TheSinglePringle

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, US
Hey guys, I found LKG through a r/battlefield4 and thought it might be nice to have a home server to play on. I'm 18 and am relatively active on bf4, I used to play daily when I was on console but since I switched to pc and my buds didn't I have slowed down a bit. There are not many things I enjoy more than playing some games with friends after work so I hope I'll find my spot in low key gaming! Have a good one.

-tsp

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Welcome TheSinglePringle,

Thank you for taking the time to find us, register, and putting in for application. At this time we will gladly accept you as a recruit! The recruit process is usually 1-2 weeks. During this time we expect to see you be at the least moderately active so we can get to know you. That means joining us on TeamSpeak(LowKeyGaming.typefrag.com:4845) and playing with us on our server (http://goo.gl/ZRLAZT) . You will find most of us active later in the day between 6-12PM EST, most of us are adults who play after work.

See you on the battlefield
Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
It's great to have you here, and we {LKG members} look forward to meeting you!
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
lol freaking funny name, read singlepride first somehow so thought WTF so I had to look at it touroughly and saw you have a great name.  Welcome new Friend
Posted Image

TheSinglePringle

TheSinglePringle

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, US

View PostNLKornolio, on 21 October 2015 - 08:22 PM, said:

lol freaking funny name, read singlepride first somehow so thought WTF so I had to look at it touroughly and saw you have a great name.  Welcome new Friend

Haha thanks

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
welcome to LKG what is your hometown ?  Chicago here....
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users