Hello everyone!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Darkmatter43

Darkmatter43

• 2 posts
  • Battlelog:Darkmatter43
Hey everybody my name is Evan. Im a 35 year old who has been playing games for quite a while. Didnt start up with fps games until I got hold of bf3. Huge mmo guy when I have the time. Love playing bf4, always have a great time and I am excited to be in LKG. Hope to see you all in game.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Welcome Darkmatter! I used to play the world of warcrack - still have Rift installed, but havnt played in a long time. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon
Posted Image

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
Hey Darkmatter fun playin with you. Welcome. I banned MMO's when i was younger and wasted my live with it ;)
Now I waste it with BF but the urge to play it is far less as MMO's.
Posted Image

Darkmatter43

Darkmatter43

• 2 posts
  • Battlelog:Darkmatter43
Yea, they consume a lot of time. Usually cap out then play for a bit till the wife gets pissed. Never played wow though, tried it and tanked when i wasn't supposed to, the first little kid to call me a douche in chat and I was out. Loving some Wildstar.

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
look forward to seeing you in game more dark !!! was wondering when you was going to sign up :)
Posted Image Posted Image

MinnesotaWRX

MinnesotaWRX

• 12 posts
  • Battlelog:MinnesotaWRX
  • LocationMinnesota
Welcome to LKG Dark :) It makes me so insecure to think that the majority of the members in this clan could be my dad :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users