2 replies to this topic

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Here is a trailer to the game mode. It is called fighter squadron. Looks like the game mode will include different class of flyers for each team as well as hero flyers (millennium falcon and slave II)

Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Does anybody know how much these servers will cost?

I think it would be wise financially if we waited to make sure this won't be a battle field hardline flop, before spending the money on a server.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
I would have to guess that it will be actually less than a BF4 server because it will feature less players (40). Our BF4 server costs $79.99/mo

As for investing in a server at release - I think this is the best option with this game. We saw how we as a community can rally together and bring a hardline server to #1 rank from Day 1, Something we failed to do with BF4 because that same enthusiasm wasn't held by those in charge at the time. New servers in a new game is the best way to get new recruits. and being a top server gives us the best chance to see more new faces.

Battlefront is in a completely different league than Hardline. Preorders are way up, this is made from DICE's main studio - not contracted out, this is part of a respected series due for a new release, and not to be underplayed at all is the Star Wars marketing affect. The new movie is coming out around the same time and people will be clamoring for everything Star Wars. So I think the risk of flopping is way less in this game, than Hardline.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users