n00dzy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
suspicious gameplay, need Orion to take another look, a lot of complaints in chat log about him.
banned till investigated further, still cannot paste battlelog or any links on our site,not sure why.
Posted Image Posted Image

LordOrion

LordOrion

Lead Enforcement Officer

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTexas - and no where else!!
I concur with Awake on this one.  Looking at his Battlelog and BF4Stats page, I seriously doubt that anyone can only have 25 hours and have a 3.23 K/D ratio.

Additionally, there is something definitely up with this player.  On iStats.net, N00dzy has a linked nickname of LTrin7.  When I tried running N00dzy and LTrin7 through AntiCheat, nothing came up for either one.  So, I ran N00dzy's PB GUID of 673C68244076B95BF54D255984D4A38C through AntiCheat and it came back to a name of SarahTehBear.

If you search for this name, and LTrin7 on Battlelog, nothing!

Here is N00dzy's CheatDetector page:  https://www.247fairp...Detector/N00dzy

Another thing that is interesting about N00dzy is his ability to use the Mare's Leg with some proficiency.  Per BF4Stats, he only has an 1.5 hours of use while his accuracy is 42.30%, and his kills per minute is 2.08.  I don't buy it that he, after an hour and a half, has mastered the Mare's Leg to the point of being that good at it.  And, he is overall Kill % is 96.96%!!!

This ban should definitely stay in place.

Orion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users