6 replies to this topic

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • Battlelog:Blitzzwar
  • LocationAlbany NY
Please cancel my account here and ban me permanently on your server. I no longer wish to play or be part of a community that has a admin (Lord Orion) who likes to single players out simply because he doesn't like them. No offence against anyone else but I don't need this aggravation. Thank you

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationHolland
Didnt hear anything at the meetings ?
Posted Image

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

View PostNLKornolio, on 05 July 2015 - 12:20 AM, said:

Didnt hear anything at the meetings ?

I'm not sure what meetings your talking about Korn?

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Blitz, Believe it or not I understand how this situation has given you anxiety. I myself have dealt with online gaming anxiety in the past by admins that were insanely abusive in a Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare clan known as <UFOK>

I understand why you've kept coming back into our servers and how you feel once lkg admin's join the game. -- you feel like you have to prove yourself or that every motion you make is being watched.

I'm sorry that you have felt anxious playing in our server and being around LKG.

The best thing I can recommend is getting away. Once I removed myself completely from CoD 4 was the only time I felt better.

If your looking to join another bf4 clan, I think that the ToC (Taste of Chaos) Gaming clan would be a great suit for you. They have little rules, a super "Play whenever your around" relaxed feel and you get the feeling of a lazy relaxed gaming group. -- I'd check em' out.

Good Luck   (I will have a board member deactivate your account so you will stop getting emails)
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY
Thank you I'll check them out. Nice knowing you all.

View PostPC Gamer 753, on 05 July 2015 - 06:19 PM, said:

Blitz, Believe it or not I understand how this situation has given you anxiety. I myself have dealt with online gaming anxiety in the past by admins that were insanely abusive in a Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare clan known as <UFOK>, that actually lead into deep cyber bullying via email.

I understand why you've kept coming back into our servers and how you feel once lkg admin's join the game. -- you feel like you have to prove yourself or that every motion you make is being watched.

I'm sorry that you have felt anxious playing in our server and being around LKG.

The best thing I can recommend is getting away. Once I removed myself completely from CoD 4 was the only time I felt better.

If your looking to join another bf4 clan, I think that the ToC (Taste of Chaos) Gaming clan would be a great suit for you. They have little rules, a super "Play whenever your around" relaxed feel and you get the feeling of a lazy relaxed gaming group. -- I'd check em' out.

Good Luck   (I will have a board member deactivate your account so you will stop getting emails)

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Before I go through with your request I would like to talk with you and hear more of your story on the situation and the issue you are having; as I have so far only heard a more detailed story that varies from yours from my admin who I work with on a daily basis.
Posted Image

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY
[conversation continued in private by MotherMan]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users