open letter to member's

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
I have a request for some dear friend's of mine.

there have been some issue's with how are server's are taken care of and some complaint's

as you are aware our server's have In game rule's .....please read them again to avoid
further problem's..as none of our rules have changed
please watch language in game,  this include's using ways to avoid the chat filter
and above all try to have fun , not just come in with the mindset someone is there
you may or may not get along with.
there is no sense playing a game with the intention of starting trouble.
have fun and get along!
Posted Image Posted Image

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • Battlelog:Blitzzwar
  • LocationAlbany NY
Guess I don't have to worry about this since I've been banned.

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationHolland
Blittz lets cuddle in the grass :wub:
You been here a long before the split up, Guess you not happy with one person but he just applies the rules with mistakes or not he not the only one deciding. You been here and have joined in the meetings you could have spoken in the meetings with your feelings just like the rest that left. Think a bit pussy to speak now you guys gone how you don't like it, easy way out you could have talked / changed but guess that not the way you act ?
Just like if you don't vote, don't cry afterwards.
You only have temp ban btw :P 2 days
Posted Image

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

View PostNLKornolio, on 04 July 2015 - 10:03 PM, said:

Blittz lets cuddle in the grass :wub:
You been here a long before the split up, Guess you not happy with one person but he just applies the rules with mistakes or not he not the only one deciding. You been here and have joined in the meetings you could have spoken in the meetings with your feelings just like the rest that left. Think a bit pussy to speak now you guys gone how you don't like it, easy way out you could have talked / changed but guess that not the way you act ?
Just like if you don't vote, don't cry afterwards.
You only have temp ban btw :P 2 days

I have no idea what meetings you're talking about. All I know is that I get along with everyone else here except for one person that doesnt like me and singles me out. I'd rather be banned permanently than to have to deal with is as it give me anxiety.

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationHolland
The clan meetings we had, time to speak your mind ..but you never did. Guess you like to play with us just swallow it or join again as you can join meetings about kicking or banning people.
Posted Image

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY
Korn,

I do like playing with you guys since my clan has abandoned BF4 but not enough to have one of your admins single me out and give me anxiety. I've put in a request to cancel me account and will not return. I hope someday you guys wise up to the abuse of power that's going on here. Nothing against you but it was fun while it lasted. Peace.

View PostNLKornolio, on 05 July 2015 - 08:16 PM, said:

The clan meetings we had, time to speak your mind ..but you never did. Guess you like to play with us just swallow it or join again as you can join meetings about kicking or banning people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users