8 replies to this topic

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • Battlelog:Blitzzwar
  • LocationAlbany NY
I would like to file a grievance with Lord Orion. This happened approximately 10 minutes ago on your BF4 server on Saturday 6-6-2015 at 10:10PM EST. As soon as he notices I'm on your server starts being snoody with me saying I should know where I'M at and that theres no easy going rules on LKG. This guys is full of himself and gets on power trips. I don't know how you could ever allow him to be a admin as all he does is chase away good players.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Hey Blitz, first it's a pleasure to have you playing here and you are always welcome!

I trust Lord Orion and all his admin abilities. He is often very thorough with his work and looks at all details. That being said I will talk to him on this incident.
Posted Image

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY
I was having fun until I got kicked and talked to like I'm a peon. Please check the server logs.

View PostMotherMan, on 07 June 2015 - 02:53 AM, said:

Hey Blitz, first it's a pleasure to have you playing here and you are always welcome!

I trust Lord Orion and all his admin abilities. He is often very thorough with his work and looks at all details. That being said I will talk to him on this incident.

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
I was there as a witness. (Just fyi)
I have the server chat saved in a word doc if for some reason it's needed.
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

NLKornolio

NLKornolio

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationHolland
Welcome back Blitz, tell us when you return :) How the other Clan, with the leader that loves the power trips and seperated a group of friends just to prove it's alpha behaviour ? While he was the one of the leaders and could have tried to change it  instead of breaking up.
You always welcome to return :wub: I miss you, let's hump in the grass somewhere :D
Posted Image

PC Gamer 753

PC Gamer 753

"Retired"

• Head Admin
  • 446 posts
Spam? Can someone lock thread? it's over
"Retired"
PC Gamer 753

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY
Speaking of power trips, It's not over. I'm still banned from your teamspeak.

Blitzzwar

Blitzzwar

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 153 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY
Miss you too Kornolio. I'm not back, just visiting as no one barely playes BF4 in AVC. Besides, I'd never come back where Lord Orion has free reign to abuse his admin powers.

View PostNLKornolio, on 10 June 2015 - 07:31 PM, said:

Welcome back Blitz, tell us when you return :) How the other Clan, with the leader that loves the power trips and seperated a group of friends just to prove it's alpha behaviour ? While he was the one of the leaders and could have tried to change it  instead of breaking up.
You always welcome to return :wub: I miss you, let's hump in the grass somewhere :D

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Locking Thread. I will unban from TS.

Please play friendly
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users