• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

NEMISIS

NEMISIS

Advanced Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationThe ussual place.
Friends,

It is with a heavy heart and considered thought that I have come to you today to tell you that I will be hanging my tags up.

I have decided that friendships are more important than what group I belong to.
I have friends on both sides of this division and it saddens me to have to do this.
I have no desire to turn my tags in. I shall keep them. LKG has been my home for
fun and mayhem and I shall not forget the good times or the bad times.

With my current game rig situation and no end in sight to the delays on rebuilding,
it makes no sense to me to continue as an active member.
I will continue to check in from time to time and I wish everyone the best.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Nemisis

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Hey Nem,

I know I will be seeing you again. You are always invited to play along with us, once your rig is all back together. I will also give you an advanced heads up for LKG town when that starts back up, because it was a blast having you there with us.

and don't stress whatever drama you feel between friends, that is not what we are about. We are here to game and hangout, not hold grudges. So don't let that ever keep you away.

We will miss you in the mean time. and know you are always welcome in this house
Posted Image

Ex3narc

Ex3narc

Master in the Art of the Interbutts

• Founder
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA
Nemo,
   I understand how you feel. Friends and a community were torn apart by all of this, however I will NEVER leave LKG. I do hope however you stop in from time to time, if not just to hang out. You were a VERY valued member and a great asset to LKG. You helped me out a great deal and spent a lot of time helping others. BTW we got a new Minecraft server! yay! lol. anyway, I hope I get to game it up with you again, regardless of your tags, however..........if you change your mind, we have a place for you.

Erica_Harbor

Erica_Harbor

Advanced Member

• 807 posts
Did someone say minecraft? Ip? :D

Ex3narc

Ex3narc

Master in the Art of the Interbutts

• Founder
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA
that is correct Erica lol......come! lets build a town!t

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 722 posts
Jl.....I applore you to at least stay in some rype of presence even if not in game for a while ...you are a highly valued friend and we will miss you in game but dont just hang them tags up yet maybe we can possibly help get your rig back online.....times are tough bro but we try our best to stick together....your friend awake
Posted Image Posted Image

NEMISIS

NEMISIS

Advanced Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationThe ussual place.
Friends, I have not surrendered my tags...just hung them up...I won't be able to be the presence I was. As I have to share this computer.
I want nothing more than a place to eventually game (PC gods willing) .  So, I think it's best to just be a standard member with no special assets.
I will be letting AVC know that as well.

Since MC is just about the only thing this rig can do (even then it's a laggy beast...even in SP)  that is how I will spend time.
I have been working with Monster and Direwolf (prefered due to it's being 1.7.10) focusing on ComputerCraft and turtles...
At the moment I am working on a farming bot that will use land marks (just like a quarryplus) to clear a plot, install sides and
irrigation, and then begin farming.  It's about 50% finished.

I have also figured out automated furnace in monster using a regular mc furncace some redstone and ...blah blah....
anyway see you in mc.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,453 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Ahh, I think there was some confusion there on my part. Glad to see you plan to make it back at some point!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users