• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

DisMeMbeR

DisMeMbeR

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationIdaho
I have a brand new unopened SteelSeries KANA gaming mouse that i would like to donate to the clan  as a prize. Someone contact me so i know who runs the show with prizes. We can work out how someone would win this.Posted Image
Dip Dip potato chip
Posted Image

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
No one in particular runs the giveaways, whoever is the person wanting to giveaway something decides all the rules.

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land
There's a current competition going on atm run by mother man for donating to the clan, not sure if he has any prizes for it yet
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

DisMeMbeR

DisMeMbeR

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationIdaho
as i am still new, i would like to get together with someone to figure out what to do.
Dip Dip potato chip
Posted Image

Pranxtor

Pranxtor

Advanced Member

• Founder
  • 315 posts
  • LocationParis Kentucky
Catch up with me and we'll see that the right person gets with you.  That's cool and in the spirit of LKG.. many people have donated extra equipment, software and games to the community to help with either fundraisers or straight to someone in need.   Whether it's through financial means, dedication of time through admining servers, the general upkeep of the community or donations of equipment... it's all help to the community as a whole... and that is the steel of LKG.  Welcome to the community.

selene

selene

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Battlelog:selene
  • LocationWisconsin
Oh someone should get Savage involved. He has everything a person in need would dare hope for!!!! ;D

In fact I have a WHOOOOOOLE closet full of computer stuff that just sits and nothing ever gets done with. Just to take an inventory I found a shoe box of Intel 7 chips, bunch of red wires with 'L' looking shape on one end and '__' on the other. I see boxes of Motherboards with scary looking people on the front. One says Rampage IV another says P9X79 (unopened by the way). There is a bunch of graphics cards by nVidia and Radeon by ASUS. And just a lot of stuff that looks like junk to me :P

He has boxes of cables, water cooler thingies, there's a CPU Fan that looks like a motor and says V8 on top of it....... He has 10 unopened boxes of Samsung SSD 840 PRO and on the top of the grey and black box it has a sticker "512GB" on them. They're all the same it appears.Another little blue and green sticker on the box reads "Samsung SSD activated".

Oh ya, he can donate! Clogs all my closet space with this junk.
Posted Image

a_papercut

a_papercut

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Battlelog:QuillionBlade
  • LocationWatertown, New York
Sooo... about dem SSDs
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

SavageGun

SavageGun

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Mr_SavageGun/stats/242019908/pc/
  • LocationManitowoc, WI
She's a bit crazy. Don't get your hopes up. LOL
Posted Image

DisMeMbeR

DisMeMbeR

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationIdaho
lmfao...
Dip Dip potato chip
Posted Image

RandyTheLegend

RandyTheLegend

"i don't need a title"

• Friend of LKG
  • 65 posts
  • LocationCalgary
we got that at box of intel 7 chips lol
Pammd ... With a D?

Canin

Canin

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Battlelog:Canin1
  • LocationGreenville, SC
I've got a list of steam games from different Humble Bundles I can donate if anyone in Admin is interested. Just let me know and I can email the game list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users