Dont have CSGO? Cost to much? Now now! :D Eroma fix!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Eroma

Eroma

Advanced Member

• 143 posts
Hola gang!

I just made a new partnership with a Swedish company "spelkoder" (Game codes) They do have CSGO really cheap there but if u want to buy it you can enter the code "caosk", then u will get a smal discount for the game :D

It is a better price then it is on Steam and u will get the CS key to your email i think it is.

www.spelkoder.se

They do have the site on English as well :D

Feel free to use the code :)

May the trains be with you!
Hi, i am also a viking :)

Posted Image

Erica_Harbor

Erica_Harbor

Advanced Member

• 807 posts
http://forums.low-ke...topic/2903-cya/

Eroma

Eroma

Advanced Member

• 143 posts
Whats up? Left the clan, dont mean i still cant be online here? Got a feeling u dont like me at all.

Posted Image

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land
I think you'll find people were kind of annoyed with the way you did it, I mean I'm off..... could've at least explained why etc.... but meh shits done. Good to see you again
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

Eroma

Eroma

Advanced Member

• 143 posts
Well, i did give a Good reason in team speak Why i left. Been telling a few ppl about Why. And it is about alot of stuff. But i am still going to hang around here cus There is alot of Fun ppl here :)

Posted Image

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
Eroma told me his reason of leave, and I listened to him, and he had good reasons, I don't really see the problem other than he should have stated a better reason in the post.

Anyhow, the past is in the past obviously, and there was no need to bring up that thread at all. Pointless drama causing bullshit really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users