Forefront0fFear's Acceptance Speech

Awesome

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Forefront0fFear

Forefront0fFear

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm not one for talking about myself so I'll let these videos do the explaining.  

https://www.facebook...5425792&fref=nf

The obligatory:

Name: Chris fo' shizzle
Hobbies: World Domination
Music: EDM
Reason for Applying: Snowboarding off Season

In all seriousness though, I love music production, gaming, piano and being awesome in general.
Posted Image

Yup.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMy computer ^.^
Posted Image

Hai forefront ^.^
Posted Image

I accept Rachel's Challenge.

Forefront0fFear

Forefront0fFear

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Evening, Tavi

p.s. 15 replies till I win!
Posted ImagePosted Image

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Welcome ForefrontofFear,

Tavi said good things about you, hope you are able to meet those expectations...I kid. Here is a link to much of the information you will need as a recruit http://forums.low-ke...r-new-recruits/ . The recruit process is about 2 weeks, so during that time show up, introduce yourself around and be a great addition and you will be a member in no time.

See you on the battlefield
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Sounds like someone is not serious about themself, or anyone at all...

Not sure if troll.
Posted Image

Mr10dans

Mr10dans

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationBeverly, Ma
H-----mmmm. Show yourself.

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

View PostRagnar, on 16 July 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

Sounds like someone is not serious about themself, or anyone at all...

Not sure if troll.

hes not a troll, hes just......shall I say..eccentric?
Posted Image

Forefront0fFear

Forefront0fFear

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I agree seems like a shady character.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
you arent helping lol
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
turn on the lights.
Posted Image

Forefront0fFear

Forefront0fFear

• Pip
  • 5 posts
If there's one thing I've learned in life its to not take yourself to seriously.

But, in all seriousness, I have exstensive experience on games spanning multiple platforms, genre's, and levels of competitiveness.  In Battlefield 3 (xbox 360) I lead the American division of an international outfit called the Mercenaries (MRC)  (MRCA).  We we're a competitive group that took part in clan matches regularly and kicked some mighty fine arse.  Unfortunately, despite my warnings against it, the clan quickly disolved into conflict along sectarian lines after the leader made the decision to regionalize the outfit.  In short, peoples ego's, nationalism, in-fighting and elitism lead to the disintigration of the outfit.

A few years have passed since then, I have since become an exclusive PC gamer, became an avid Planetside 2 player, and learned some valuable lessons along the way.

1. Big Ego's and clan leadership do not go together EVER! (Give these people a little bit of power and they'll become more of a headache then they're worth)

2. I strongly advise against "Regionalizing" a clan.  This sounds like a good idea at first but, in practise it just creates problems.
(thats not to say never create seperate divisions for seperate countries, just don't give 'em a banner or you'll have created your worst enemies) :ph34r:

3. Respect:  Look we're all pretty freaking awesome, B)  atleast in our own minds.  Even when you despise another member or think they're move is THE Dumbest move, showing that little bit of respect -_-  is necessary to preserve the unity of the outfit.  

4. Laugh it off:  Yeah some jack wagon halfway across the world just bruised your ego.  :o Your flabberghasted and quite frankly a little pissed, and you should be!  Cause, lets face it you're awesome ;)!  Little voices are screaming at you "call 'em a turd! that'll teach 'em!"  But it'll save you a whole lot of drama (and a bit of respect too) if you just laugh it off.

5. Common Enemy:  Nothing brings people closer together :wub:  than the wonder of hating the same person :angry: .  Now if your face looks like this: :huh: See the Cold War, Kennedy, Reagan,...  Without that unity of hating the commies people begin to fight amoungst themselves.  Whether it be another gaming community, EA, Illuminati, or Nicholas Cage, a rivalry will keep things interesting and ironically help keep the peace.

6. Planetside 2 day: Pick a date and lets get everyone to fight together as an entire gaming community to kick some but.  Seriously when else can you get every single member together to fight along side one another in the same battle?

We should do this for the sake of being awesome!

Server: Emerald
Faction: NC

Wow just had to retype this cause firefox crashed on me, however, it didn't have any smilies before so its better now!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Erica_Harbor

Erica_Harbor

Advanced Member

• 807 posts
So..do you ever get on teamspeak?

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
when I tell him too yes, he is always very busy, I usually have to poke him in the face to get him to do anything haha.

but in all seriousness, he is active mostly at night. and I can see about getting him on regularly.
Posted Image

Delta

Delta

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Has not shown his face in teamspeak, and is already letting us know how to run a community.

Have a cigar your gonna go far..
Posted Image

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas
What was said still holds wisdom, regardless of who it comes from or whether they have been met or not. If this is the same person Tavi had join our channel previously, then he has in fact been on TS and we had a rather interesting conversation about bacon. It was also very late at night, or shall I say, very early in the morning. If others are not on at this time it is not his fault. However I too would like to see him in TS a bit more frequently if time allows ^_^

I will say that spending time on TS with us is a major requirement to joining, you don't necessarily have to talk/type alot either. Your presence and participation means alot on its own. However communication is key and I'm sure that's something else you've learned being apart of such a large community. Hop on and say what's up, and chill with us in the server. I will have to re-install PS2 to play again but will do so if there are people wanting to play it ;)

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
as I have said already before, he has an odd timezone and he is online only at night. The earliest I have seen him on is 5 pm EST.

anytime he is available, he will get on TS.
Posted Image

a_papercut

a_papercut

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Battlelog:QuillionBlade
  • LocationWatertown, New York
Out of Curiosity... what is his timezone?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
god only knows, never can figure it out. ill ask next time I see him.
Posted Image

RandyTheLegend

RandyTheLegend

"i don't need a title"

• Friend of LKG
  • 65 posts
  • LocationCalgary
never never land? I heard time zones are confusing with that second star to the right thing.
Pammd ... With a D?

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
he is EST. but he is busy during the day so he logs on at night.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users