Xpozurez's Application

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xpozurez

xpozurez

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My name is Nathan (Xpozurez) and I am 17.  I am an all around friendly person to be around and talk to.  I have played countless video games since i was younger.  I usually spend my days now playing League of Legends a majority of the time or when i'm not playing LoL i'm playing World of Warcraft or steam games with friends.  I'm somewhat quiet when you first get to know me, but once I get to know people i speak up a bit more.  I am a gamer that has both a casual side when playing with people who aren't as experience and also a competitive side when I play with those who have more experience.  I think that I would make a good asset, because I am an all around nice person and I have heard many great things about the community as a whole.

P.S. In the original application I sent in i accidentally hit enter while i was typing my email in so it wont show my full email lol..
Leekirchoff@yahoo.com is my full email.

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMy computer ^.^
welcome to the forums Nate <3
Posted Image

I accept Rachel's Challenge.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Welcome to the community. As you are underage your recruit process is a little longer due to age stereotypes. But do not let that dissuade you, because if you show us that you are mature and professional, there will be no problem and you will be a member in due time!  Also check out this link to find all the information needed as a recruit

http://forums.low-ke...r-new-recruits/

Welcome Aboard
Posted Image

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land
Welcome aboard hope to see you in game some time
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

RJTravis

RJTravis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • LocationSavannah, GA
Hmm yes he is under aged & only by a few months I am not one to accept under aged players as I feel whats the point in having a rule that never gets followed.

Feel free to redo your app when you turn 18.

Your welcome to hand out in are team speak & chill with us.
Posted Image

Erica_Harbor

Erica_Harbor

Advanced Member

• 807 posts
I was writing a denial e-mail when I noticed the reply e-mail wasn't typed properly. We no longer accept applications for new recruits under the age of 18.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users