16 replies to this topic

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMy computer ^.^
Hello, I am Tavi.

I am 17 years old, horrible at battlefield 4, yet enjoy it anyway, I prefer the role of Medic, I am a great team player, I am nice, kind, respectful, and most of all, I like to have fun. I really enjoy playing on your servers, as they are well balanced and fun, alot of the conquest servers have the DLC maps, so I cant play on them, but I found one of your servers that has a playlist of vanilla maps, that I really enjoy.
I also like how your TS and website are set up, it is a very professional clan, one of the best I have seen for sure!

About my application I sent to the admins, I changed my origin ID to match steam name, its now Taviwub. just a heads up

I hope to see you all in game, im sure we will have lots of fun together!

Thank you very much,
~ Tavi ♥
Posted Image

I accept Rachel's Challenge.

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas
Welcome to the site and thanks for applying. I'm happy to hear you've had a positive experience in out severs and of your interest in LKG, and I'm sure the multitude of people that make this site/ts3/servers what they are greatly appreciate your compliments. ^_^ See you on the Battlefield!

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Welcome tavi! Another fan of the prancing ponies I see. Well you will have some company here.

We really appreciate your words of encouragement. We take pride in bringing the best servers.

In regards to your application we do have a policy that puts minors under the age of 18 under stricter guidelines. Don't be dissuaded by this, please continue to be a part of our community, we welcome you to play alongside us! If during your time you prove maturity above your stereotyped generation we will welcome you here with open arms.

Be yourself, don't be shy, and meet our other members along the way.

See you on the battlefield!
Posted Image

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
thank you, I look forward to gaming with you as well.

and yes, unfortunately due to the majority, the few of us with any maturity are left with the impression that we are all mindless trolling jerks. and quite frankly it makes me sick.

I do hope that you have a better impression of me.

~ Tavi ♥
Posted Image

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land
Urg more ponies. Just kidding welcome to LKG and glad you're enjoying our bf4 servers. We do play quite a bit more than just bf4 so do ask us to play anything else if you want
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
Welcome to LKG! Just tread lightly at first and when the moment is right, load up some super soakers with bleach, aim for the mouth, and you'll fit right in.

RJTravis

RJTravis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • LocationSavannah, GA
Welcome to the LKG forum's Tavi's, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Do please keep in mind are recruitment age is set at 18 & older.

refer to @MotherMan's post.
Posted Image

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas

View PostTheChimpa, on 24 May 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

Urg more ponies

Ya Jelly?  :ph34r:

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

View PostRJTravis, on 24 May 2014 - 11:38 PM, said:

Do please keep in mind are recruitment age is set at 18 & older.

refer to @MotherMan's post.

I understand and respect your rules and guidelines, however, in many clans, I am always judged for age which is something I cannot control. I am, however, Much more mature than my age signifies, In the end age is just a number, it all comes down to one's level of maturity and respect for others.

See you on the battlefield.

~ Tavi ♥
Posted Image

Ceathor

Ceathor

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Battlelog:CeathorC
  • LocationOslo, Norway

View PostTavi, on 25 May 2014 - 05:21 PM, said:

I understand and respect your rules and guidelines, however, in many clans, I am always judged for age which is something I cannot control. I am, however, Much more mature than my age signifies, In the end age is just a number, it all comes down to one's level of maturity and respect for others.

See you on the battlefield.

~ Tavi ♥
As MotherMan said, we have stricter guidelines (people under 18 must have a referral by an admin, etc), but it is not impossible for minors to join our clan. I myself joined when I was 16, and we have several other people below 18. Considering you are 17, you are very close to the limit, and the recruitment officers individually evaluate each single situation based on age, maturity and so on.

Basically, there will probably be more time than usual before you get recruited, and your recruitment period will be longer than for other members if you are recruited before you turn 18. Any questions, let me know, and I'll try to answer them at the best of my ability.

Posted Image

Meeting in person is defined as AFK, not IRL. The internet is real.

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Psycho is the one who told me to apply and all that, does that count as a referral?
Posted Image

Ceathor

Ceathor

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Battlelog:CeathorC
  • LocationOslo, Norway

View PostTavi, on 26 May 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:

Psycho is the one who told me to apply and all that, does that count as a referral?
You'll have to ask Psycho himself on that one.

Posted Image

Meeting in person is defined as AFK, not IRL. The internet is real.

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
I see. Ill get around to that then.
Posted Image

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
Yes, Tavi came to me and asked to join the clan, so I gave her a link to our website and she did the rest. In the short time that I've know her, she seems very mature on every level, so if age is an issue I say let it slide for now.

Mr10dans

Mr10dans

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationBeverly, Ma
Welcome Tavi.  Hope you enjoy the clan and battles.

Tavi

Tavi

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
oh, hello 10dans, you destroyed me yet again in battlefield today haha =p

im not really all that great at the game, so I don't know how much help I will be in scrims, but I am always up for some casual gaming with everyone
Posted Image

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Well with the confidence coming from Psycho I will definitely put you in as a new recruit Tavi! During your time as a recruit continue to introduce yourself and just have fun. And hopefully in a few weeks we can call you a fellow member of LKG.

Also, here is a good recourse for you as a new recruit : http://forums.low-ke...r-new-recruits/
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users