• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

jpcrash

jpcrash

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA, USA
Hello LKG community,

I live in Sacramento, CA and am new to this generation of gaming. I enjoy FPS and strategy games. I'm level headed and I don't get bent out of shape like a lot of gamers do. I enjoy the game for what the game is.

I'm in the hospitality industry as a salaried manager and my escape only happens on weekends. Ok so I'll get in an hour or two during the week but mainly weekends.

I currently only play DayZ online. The other games I just do single player campaigns but DayZ is the current escape. I'm part of a group of 6 or 7 that played on a server that got closed down and we found LKG's server two weeks ago, from Reddit actually. We've enjoyed it.

I've liked how we are more often then not the only players on the server and it is great as a group. I'm sure that'll change once it becomes more popular and has been up for a while. We have some opinions that would make the server more popular and would be happy to share.

I hope that I can become a respected member in this community to not only make my game play better but to help others play the game that I enjoy. I like to think that my group that I normally play with, are fair players that play just because we enjoy it, and not something to prove.

Unfortunately, during the weekdays, I don't have much time to play or participate in forums. However I can reply to private messages often (as long as I get the notification email) and we would be happy to help anyone out on the DayZ server that wants to get started.
i5 something, bought it at frys. Asus motherboard. 32 gigs ram. 500GB Samsung SD, a few other large hard drives. 4 monitors and logitech wireless headset that rocks. Plain ol keyboard and mouse. More computer than I know what to do with. Oh ya, some awesome video card that was $500 or something. I was told I could play pretty much any game on hi res with it.

MotherMan

MotherMan

Yo-Yo Yolo Club President

• Founder
  • 1,462 posts
  • Battlelog:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MotherManX/
  • LocationNew York, New York
Happy to have you here and glad you enjoy what we got. Our DayZ community is growing rapidly so you are coming in at a great time. And don't sweat only being able to play on weekends. We are all adults here (mostly...). I am just starting my career and finally finding out that it isn't all fun and games. Although I have to say the autonomy is nice. Have fun, and don't be shy!

See you on the battlefield
Posted Image

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land
Welcome aboard, and I'm glad you're enjoying our server. The server is litterally only a few weeks old so its a work in progress but I have high hopes! MGT whos that? LKG is the new Dayz Train :D
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas
Welcome to the forums jpcrash, I'm happy that you've enjoyed playing on our DayZ Epoch server and can't wait for it to grow in popularity. We have DayZ players from the UK, Norway, Canada, the USA (TX here) (and other places I can't remember right now cause I just got off work ^_^) So someone will always be reachable if you ever need anything. I'm usually only able to get some good gaming in on Thurs/Fri on my current shift, but hope to game with you soon. I hope you enjoy gaming with us, we're certainly glad to have you here. Welcome.

Ramstik

Ramstik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Oh man. If you're in Sac, we definitely need to get you out here with myself and Delta to go shooting and chill and stuff.

My hometown is Vacaville, but we live in Santa Clara.
\\Ramstik

jpcrash

jpcrash

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA, USA
I do a lot of tactical training in real life. I have range days about once a month to make sure I can still hit some paper but I've been doing a lot of tactical training. House Shoots, scenarios, that type of thing. I do a little in the house with corners and I hit the paintball field to practice angles. When you are up against three opponents, it gets real. I've done some simunition type of training also. That is some real stuff right there. Unfortunately, during a scenario, one of the participants ended up in the hospital to get a round dug out of their scalp.

I'll make sure I'm on the teamspeak channel when I'm playing DayZ so we can all say hi. I'm open to chatting about most anything.
i5 something, bought it at frys. Asus motherboard. 32 gigs ram. 500GB Samsung SD, a few other large hard drives. 4 monitors and logitech wireless headset that rocks. Plain ol keyboard and mouse. More computer than I know what to do with. Oh ya, some awesome video card that was $500 or something. I was told I could play pretty much any game on hi res with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users