Army's App

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xlArmyofOnelx

xlArmyofOnelx

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hello, found your BF4 servers and promptly began to enjoy myself, making a few LKG friends along the way. Had some fun in chat with a couple of them, Delta along with Ramstik were a few. After a few moments I was told to join up on your TeamSpeak server to be verbally seduced(which happened). Decided to apply, so here I am now.
Played BF3 some, Bf4 more frequent, any game mode is right up my ally but a casual player. Enjoy having the friendly chat with others. Also play some PlanetSide 2 and just got turned on to Dota 2(still figuring that one out).
Be fun to be part of the LKG crew and always have a few partners in crime!
Thanks,
xlArmyofOnelx

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land
Welcome aboard the delta train :D
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

Ramstik

Ramstik

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
We play Planetside 2 as well, and a few of us play Dota2, so you can learn that from some of us.

Add myself and Delta on Planetside. We play NC on Connery mainly, sometimes Mattherson. Add our soldiers: Ramstik, Rermstik, DeltaTron, and DeltaSith.

\\Ramstik

Garrett

Garrett

Resident Ginger

• Friend of LKG
  • 218 posts
Welcome Army.

Come play TDM with us tonight!
"There once was a boy named brown, he ran at a cop with a frown. Six bullets later, he met his creator, then his homies burnt down the town."

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
welcome aboard, as I believe you have noticed I don't like people trying to sneak up on me in a tank :)
personally  I have been and always need help in game if you happen to be on the same team join me.
I am looking for people that prefer teamwork to stay alive in game and not lose every round we play !
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users