Posted Image
Posted Image

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
lmao, there are a few errors though, such as it being posted from canada, and the fact that my dad is not old enough yet to forget my age, and he probably would never figure out how to use whatever that is (It looks like twitter but I can't be sure).

So as far as I'm concerned this seems to relate to ClashOfTime more than me. #throwingpeopleunderthebus

Clash

Clash

Advanced Member

• Friend of LKG
  • 120 posts
  • LocationCanada
Lol, well my dad rarely ever uses the internet and hes never touched my computer so i doubt it would be about me. It doesn't help that my dad isn't religious. He has been known to forget my age though...

Garrett

Garrett

Resident Ginger

• Friend of LKG
  • 218 posts
Posted Image

Congratulations Mr. Taylor Crawford! You have just won the "Funniest Forum Post I Have Seen Yet" award. Enjoy.
"There once was a boy named brown, he ran at a cop with a frown. Six bullets later, he met his creator, then his homies burnt down the town."

Kitsuni

Kitsuni

Everybodies favorite furry

• PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationTeH Moon~!
Posted Image
- "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
I'd honestly replace "white man" with "autistic manchild" because as far as I'm concerned, there are a fair enough number of niggers black people African Americans who also like the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users