FTB and Direwolf20
Guide Use: Click "Show" to reveal images showing exactly what you need to do.
First, you'll need the FTB Launcher. (The links will initiate a download from www.feed-the-beast.com)
Launcher: .EXE (pick this for Windows) Launcher .JAR (pick this for Linux) Launcher .ZIP (pick this fo MAC OSX)
- Launch the launcher...
- Make sure you update to the latest launcher, it will ask.
- Create a profile with your Mojang account like normal Minecraft.
Fun Fact: If you like to play different versions of FTB you can create different profiles that have different versions associated with them.
- Click the "Options" tab at the top.
- Set the directory to install FTB to.(Usually it is a bad idea to put it in your vanilla MC folder.)
- Select how much ram you would like to reserve for your game. ( I recommend 4gb)
- This is optional and some info is Java version dependent.
- Click on "Modpacks" at the top.
- Click on the
DireWolf20 (v1.02) Minecraft version 1.7.10Resurrection 1.0.0
- There is a dropdown menu labeled "Recommended" at the top of the launcher, select 1.0.2
- Click "Edit modpack" at the top under the tabs. Enable all mods except Opis.(should already be disabled)
The IP for our FTB server is:
!!The Server Is Not Officially Open Yet!!
However for the next day or so it will be open while bugs are worked out
The World WILL RESET once opened to public.
Edited by NEMISIS, 07 January 2015 - 04:27 AM.