Bunny's App

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

runlikeabunny

runlikeabunny

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey my name's Rob, I made an intro post in that section if you care to see the more personal points about me, and filled out that application on your site.

Let's see here, where to start. Up until this point i've gamed with some of the same people for 12 years through multiple games together, but after all this time people are dropping like flies due to life,  So if you accept my app, don't expect me to go anywhere in the next decade, if LKG is around so will this son of a bitch.

During my WoW days, I used to play with Kitsuni for a few years, so i'm sure she could vouch for my retardation, so i'm following her here!  I've always liked the people she's played with in the past, so i don't think it would be any different now.

I'm not looking for any competative play in the near future if ever, just some great people to play and hang out with.

I'd definitely help out with the costs of running the servers and site, I know they can be a hell of a burden for whoever's taken that on.

Like i said in my other intro post, i did just download TS3, so let's get to know eachother :)

Erica_Harbor

Erica_Harbor

Advanced Member

• 807 posts
I have accepted your application (check your email), welcome aboard!

Guest_Delta_*

Guest_Delta_*
  • Guests
A friend of kitsuni's is a friend of ours.

Welcome

Eroma

Eroma

Advanced Member

• 143 posts
Welcome and let the trains be with you!
Hi, i am also a viking :)

Posted Image

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE REST OF US RETARDS !!!
Posted Image Posted Image

Eroma

Eroma

Advanced Member

• 143 posts

View PostAwake, on 26 February 2014 - 03:10 AM, said:

YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE REST OF US RETARDS !!!

Im not retarded :(
Hi, i am also a viking :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users