To our new recruits!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Erica_Harbor

Erica_Harbor

Advanced Member

• 807 posts

Welcome to LKG! We're all one big happy family here and to keep that big family happy, we need active participation on the forums and in teamspeak (as well as battle log if you play BF3/BF4).  If any recruit cannot hold themselves to these simple standards then it is highly likely you will not be promoted to full member. After all, what good is a community with inactive members?

Our teamspeak address is: LowKeyGaming.typefrag.com:4845 [Download Teamspeak 3 Here]

BF3 Platoon Page

BF4 Platoon Page

LKG Mission Statement

Make an introductory thread here

Steam Group

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Now that you have all that information, You have no excuse!

See you on the battlefield, Soldier!

jpcrash

jpcrash

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA, USA
Don't forget to sign the SOP!
i5 something, bought it at frys. Asus motherboard. 32 gigs ram. 500GB Samsung SD, a few other large hard drives. 4 monitors and logitech wireless headset that rocks. Plain ol keyboard and mouse. More computer than I know what to do with. Oh ya, some awesome video card that was $500 or something. I was told I could play pretty much any game on hi res with it.

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land

View Postjpcrash, on 02 June 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

Don't forget to sign the SOP!

lol
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

jpcrash

jpcrash

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I'm still waiting for Erica to post the picture. We laughed about it for a little bit. I guess I was the first that actually signed it.
i5 something, bought it at frys. Asus motherboard. 32 gigs ram. 500GB Samsung SD, a few other large hard drives. 4 monitors and logitech wireless headset that rocks. Plain ol keyboard and mouse. More computer than I know what to do with. Oh ya, some awesome video card that was $500 or something. I was told I could play pretty much any game on hi res with it.

Garrett

Garrett

Resident Ginger

• Friend of LKG
  • 218 posts

View Postjpcrash, on 02 June 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

I'm still waiting for Erica to post the picture. We laughed about it for a little bit. I guess I was the first that actually signed it.

I knew it was a good idea to save it in my DropBox ^_^

Posted Image
"There once was a boy named brown, he ran at a cop with a frown. Six bullets later, he met his creator, then his homies burnt down the town."

TheChimpa

TheChimpa

MOFO-Monkey Official Foreign Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationLimey Land

View Postjpcrash, on 02 June 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

Legend!!! Lol
Core i5 3570k 3.6GHz || ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II x 2 || Gigabyte z77-d3h || G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 2111 || 256GB Samsung SSD PRO || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 1TB HDD || Creative Sound Blaster ZX || Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W PSU || NZXT Phantom 410 || BenQ XL2411T 144hz Monitor || Windows 7 64-bit ||

jpcrash

jpcrash

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
You know, when I was signing it the only thing I could think of is, I can't believe I actually have to sign this, not really low key gaming, these guys are serious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users