Driving a Sunken Vehicle out of the water..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dedpappa

Dedpappa

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAurora, CO, USA
Had a first for me tonight.  On Kharg and in the US Mobile AA.. Floating around in the water off the back of the filling station just minding my own business (plus shooting bad guys out of the air). Nemisis dropped in on me in the bad guy chopper. We exchanged fire. I killed his chopper right on top of me, and the ensuing blast sank my AA.. Drove it along the bay/ocean floor and onto the beach next to the filling station.. Sorry I didn't get any screen shots.. Pretty wacky stuff.. Any body else drove anything off the bottom..? ?.. And I didn't even get a submariner ribbon or medal.. How about even a scuba dog tag... I guess I'll have to make one....
Don't do anything at night that you wouldn't want your doctor to see the results of in the morning! ! !

jonnynguyen2

jonnynguyen2

Resident Crazy Bastard

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North Eh!
yes there was a glitch early on where you could drop in at "A" off the ledge out back an sink her to the bottom, however, i believe they patched that spot a long time ago!! guess you found the new spot!!

also the was a spot on Noshar Canals where you could get her sunk... i think they fixed that spot too....

Hooah!! On the SubMariners Medal!!!!

jn
Posted Image

Dedpappa

Dedpappa

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I remember those early days when vehicles could be sunk. I also thought they had corrected all those glitches.. Guess not though. I talked about it with Nemisis after I broke the surface and I kind of think I was outta sight.. I wished I had screen shot it.. it was really spooky but cool...
Don't do anything at night that you wouldn't want your doctor to see the results of in the morning! ! !

Russianmerc

Russianmerc

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMankato, Minnesota
Happened to me today.  Few  guys from teamspeak were watching.. tripy shit!
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H
CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge OC @ 4.5Ghz
Corsair H100 CPU Water Cooler
Radeon R9 290 w/ ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme III
OCZ Agility 3 AGT3 x2 - Raid 0 Configuration

Cooler Master HAF X Blue Edition RC-942
AeroCool V12XT
Logitech G510 & G35
Cyborg RAT7 & Rocketfish Pad

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
it seems to be the angle which you go into the water... could be wrong but when I watched merc do it at e on kargh he was backing off the dock into the water then he disappeared and re-appeared near c when he came out of the water...
Posted Image Posted Image

Mavtop

Mavtop

Banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Lol yep me and Awake were on the roof at E on kharg. Watched Russian drive a little too close to the edge. We were waiting for him to come back to the surface but he drove out by C

Mavtop

Mavtop

Banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
It was def the angle. He tipped it sideways

Mavtop

Mavtop

Banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Trying to get away from us...

Russianmerc

Russianmerc

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMankato, Minnesota
We all live in a yellow submarine AA? :D
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H
CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge OC @ 4.5Ghz
Corsair H100 CPU Water Cooler
Radeon R9 290 w/ ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme III
OCZ Agility 3 AGT3 x2 - Raid 0 Configuration

Cooler Master HAF X Blue Edition RC-942
AeroCool V12XT
Logitech G510 & G35
Cyborg RAT7 & Rocketfish Pad

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Dedpappa

Dedpappa

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
It would seem many of us has witnessed or experienced the requirements being met for a "Submariners Medal"! ! !  Hooooooorah... lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users