• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

powpowdreamz

powpowdreamz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationFullerton, CA
before any more of this back and forth continues with my little knowledge of xfire, sli, and just general computer knowledge, i just wanna say thanks to the help and hints and tips and trick from all the LKG crew in helping my dumbass figure this shit out hahaha, so thanks guys!

continuing on, yeah that is the motherboard i have kitsuni, so i guess per this guys video i should be able to accomplish an sli with 2 cards just need the proper drivers and this patch he was mentioning. so that i think helps a bunch i think i will probably just stick with my motherboard and then try and get 2 cards and run a SLI setup on it and see how it works if it doesn't then i'll look at grabbing another motherboard.
It doesn't matter who are, all that matters is our brew.

powpowdreamz

powpowdreamz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationFullerton, CA
alright so another idea just to throw this into the ring here, gtx titan or 690??
It doesn't matter who are, all that matters is our brew.

Kitsuni

Kitsuni

Everybodies favorite furry

• PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationTeH Moon~!

View Postpowpowdreamz, on 25 July 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

alright so another idea just to throw this into the ring here, gtx titan or 690??
Neither. Both are waste of money seeing as 780 is a better deal, price for performance than both.
- "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users