Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
http://www.tigerdire...4171&CatId=1509

http://www.mnpctech....ide_Panels.html

http://www.tigerdire...43&Sku=C13-2101

http://www.tigerdire...18267&CatId=494

the h100 will go in the top, going to do a slight mod for push pull config on the fans with fan grills also
led lighting possibly later on, and a new vid card upgrade as soon as bf4 comes out , see whats out when  that comes.
currently running
i7 930
12 gigs ocz ram
ocz ssd 60 gb
3   2 tb seagate drives for storage
h50 cooler pull pull config and modded , radiator on outside of case to eliminate heat
thermaltake armor plus modded
corsair hx850 power supply
evga 570 hd 2.5 gb ram onboard
2  28 inch i-inc monitors 2ms
logitech z5500 surround system
logitech 3d pro extreme joystick
steel series sensei mouse
logitech mx revolution mouse
logitech g15 keyboard
logitech dinovo kb
and yes all the mice and keyboards are on 1 comp :)
I have a huge desk lol
much more but not going to get into the other goodies
let me know your thoughts on the new case
Posted Image Posted Image

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas
New case = ftw

New case + Custom Side Panel = BadF'nA

Before you install your H100i fans, use a small tool to separate the fins below the mounting holes for the fan bolts. The bolts they give you are long and will smash the fins, I think it better to move them then to force them inward. (paranoid about making a hole in the radiator)

Erica_Harbor

Erica_Harbor

Advanced Member

• 807 posts

View Post-r4nd0mKill-, on 14 June 2013 - 06:33 AM, said:

...I think it better to move them then to force them inward. (paranoid about making a hole in the radiator)

I made this mistake with my H60... it was awkward getting the whole unit together. but i didn't find out about the fins til i took it back out for the first time to clean the whole thing. I was pissed :(

Kitsuni

Kitsuni

Everybodies favorite furry

• PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • LocationTeH Moon~!
Some newer radiators have a plate between the holes and the fins to prevent that.
- "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes."

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas

View PostErica_Harbor, on 14 June 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

I made this mistake with my H60... it was awkward getting the whole unit together. but i didn't find out about the fins til i took it back out for the first time to clean the whole thing. I was pissed :(

Definitely, I don't like things I pay alot of money for being damaged, especially due to manufacturing/design oversight. I guess as a consolation, the bent fins don't obstruct airflow...

View PostKitsuni, on 14 June 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Some newer radiators have a plate between the holes and the fins to prevent that.

lol I guess that will work, although It seems more rational to me to just make the bolts shorter rather than create a new addition to the design. I guess that's why I don't make the Big $$$. ^_^

jonnynguyen2

jonnynguyen2

Resident Crazy Bastard

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North Eh!

View Post-r4nd0mKill-, on 14 June 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

Definitely, I don't like things I pay alot of money for being damaged, especially due to manufacturing/design oversight. I guess as a consolation, the bent fins don't obstruct airflow...

lol I guess that will work, although It seems more rational to me to just make the bolts shorter rather than create a new addition to the design. I guess that's why I don't make the Big $$$. ^_^

some have Kevlar plates so that when the drive by bullets fly...it protects the radiator....that or Prsetone 2.....
Posted Image

Awake

Awake

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 725 posts
so far I have the h100I and the case picked up yesterday, swapped out all the guts of my current rig to it for now till i get
all the parts i need for my next gaming setup.
trying to figure out how i can post pics here... it looks so clean, I'm actually amazed !!
looks like it was pro built :)
anyone know how i can post pics in here?
Posted Image Posted Image

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ

View PostAwake, on 06 July 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

anyone know how i can post pics in here?
You can either upload to an image hosting site such as imgur or photobucket or upload it to the site which I forgot how to do.

powpowdreamz

powpowdreamz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationFullerton, CA
i just got the h100i too that thing is awesome i barely hit likt 34c when playing bf3 on maxed out settings i love my new rig!!!

specs are:
AMD FX-8350 4.0 Ghz
Gigabyte 970a-ud3 mobo
EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX cooler edition
120 gb SSD OCZ Agility 3
2 500gb HDD Seagate/ WD Green
Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced case
h100i cooler epic!!!
It doesn't matter who are, all that matters is our brew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users