am3 mobo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
hey guys any one know where I can get a cheep mother board mine died today it needs to be a AM3 and have 1600mhz ram slots thanks guys and girls :) or if some one has one to give a way lol jk

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
It got my video card to I got a buddy that let me try one of his old mobos and its dead to I think so I guess im going to have to get both mobo and video card :-(

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
unless its the psu but not sure how to test it don't have the tester thing for it

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813128514

dunno what your budget is, but this is a pretty solid choice here, and gigabyte has the lowest RMA rate.

AM3+ is also good in case you wanna upgrade to vishera.

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
Thanks psycho I'm liking at what I see if I can talk the wife into letting me get it now got to get a new video card and psu to it took all that. CPU , hd, CDROM are the only things it dint hurt I don't know what happen to it

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ

View Postvonhills, on 26 May 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

Thanks psycho I'm liking at what I see if I can talk the wife into letting me get it now got to get a new video card and psu to it took all that. CPU , hd, CDROM are the only things it dint hurt I don't know what happen to it
I see, well I hope you can get what you need, don't let your wife get in the way either :P

vonhills

vonhills

King Hillbilly

• 111 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ky
Haha well I did find out the video card is fine had a buddy test it and it works I'm thinking it maybe the psu so I'm going to try to order one tomorrow I don't know if it got the mobo or not but I kind of think it did

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users