Windows 8 play Battlefield?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Arvin24Sharps

Arvin24Sharps

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUSA
So guys...I'm done with my laptop, Time to get a desktop for BF3 and BF4 but heres the question. I was looking at the desktops and the operating system is Windows 8. Do you still think it will be able to play battlefield 3?

aDynamiC

aDynamiC

El Taco Supreme

• 75 posts
I have windows 8 and Battlefield 3 everything works fine

Posted Image

Posted Image

Arvin24Sharps

Arvin24Sharps

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUSA
Okay thank you just making sure because I have everything set up with a EVEA Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 and just making sure everything will work out fine for both games

Psycho29388

Psycho29388

Advanced Member

• Head Admin
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationThe InternetZ
afaik Anything that works on windows 7 will work on 8. The only difference is very few applications will crash randomly from what I've heard.

Pranxtor

Pranxtor

Advanced Member

• Founder
  • 315 posts
  • LocationParis Kentucky
Why not build your own computer.. then you can pick your operating system.. and get twice the computer for 2/3rds the price?  Tell us how much you are going to spend on a pre-built and let us help you design and build a MUCH BETTER computer for equal or less money!

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

Formerly known as randomkill

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationTexas

View PostPranxtor, on 18 May 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Why not build your own computer.. then you can pick your operating system.. and get twice the computer for 2/3rds the price?  Tell us how much you are going to spend on a pre-built and let us help you design and build a MUCH BETTER computer for equal or less money!

Most Definitely, and we would be more than happy to assist you all along the way. "Micro Center" has redonkulous deals on CPUs/Mobo's which could save you even more money if you have one near by. (i7 3770K $229 + Mobo both for $278 and AMD 8350 $180 + Mobo both for $220)

Sorry if this post is late and you have already begun to buy or build your system. I didn't see this one till today for some reason ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users